Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#498 ·
I have been looking at this for a long time now. I believe that yes Israel will have no choice but strike Iran, this will bring Russia and China into the fight at some point.
This will happen sooner then most people think and life as we know will be changed forever. When will this happen? Not sure but my guess is within a years time.

Now is a great time to get ready for the coming problems that will result in hard to get fuel, high food prices and gangs running a muck.

Get ready for it, it will happen soon.

#501 ·
The Mideast is heating up, no doubt. I believe we will see a nasty war soon. It's not going to be pleasant for anybody. Not even the US will be unscathed by what is going to happen.
I just wish our Government would stand up with Israel and stop siding with the enemy.
May God forgive them.

#505 ·

Attachments

#513 ·
Iran Sentences U.S. Hikers for Spying
Iran reportedly sentences detained American hikers Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal to eight years in prison on charges of 'illegal entry' and 'espionage.'
FoxNews.com - Breaking News | Latest News | Current News
So I am not in anyway on Iran's side. However dose anybody really believe that they are just US hikers out for a stroll in the mountains of Iran??? :lol:
I mean come on...

#507 ·
#519 ·
:salute:Whats scarey is if the U.N. recognize Palestine's 67 borders and creates a new state - A vote is likely very soon, thus making them - Israel (Illegal Occupiers ) so now our Govt. can help the Palestine's the same way we helped Egypt & Libya. Obama is going to shaft Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's already said so in public. This would be a great question for next weeks Republican debate.

#521 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.