Page 20 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score

The Chess pieces are getting into position, when will China drops the dollar and move on Taiwan? Look for Russia to black mail the Europeans for oil & gas as the recession gets worse. And lastly Iran striking first in my opinion. Israel will wait to long to do anything.
    I hope I'm wrong!!!

Feedback Score

I wish I could say that y'all are wrong about things lining up for trouble. I can say that Israel has a lot of war resorces that mackmoo does not know about. Everything is ready, the light is green all that is left is the timing.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I really wish we were all wrong! After working hard all of my life and now, this?

Each week ticks on by. More wars and rumors of wars.

The morning I really dread. If the TV is still working? News and or government emergency signals. The good easy life you have known is over. The US mainland is now like all of the rest of the world.

Your forefathers who fought with HONOR to keep this land free and special unlike the SHIT elsewhere in the world really did it for the wetbacks and, other freeloaders!

The FREE RIDE is almost over for many!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

^ Very true ^

Most dont take what we have for granted

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

It looks like the Angle of evil has taken a bit of a vacation for the time being? There is a bit of a STAY in the energy other than the eruptions in the weather?

I think he is stock piling and reconfiguring a strategy?
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Glad things are calming down a bit until it cools off some. At least we could sleep at night now here in Texas if the electricity goes out.

The Muslims for some reason are hacking at each other rather than the rest of us for the time being? And, they are taking some of theirselves out! I mean, a bunch of fellow Muslims go to a MOSK to pray and their fellow Muslim brothers come and take them out?!?!

I wondered how the Dome of the Rock might get blown away. But now, I can see it. Good old Muslim common sense at its very best!

Tell some Muslims that the other Muslims are not being Holy the right way and see them get wacked! I love it!

Automated MIND SCREWING! It has always worked with NAZIS, RUSSIANS and now, the MUSLIMS!

:-)

CHEERS!!!!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

I believe Israel would have to start it, since all muslim countries hate them anyway (THEY DO!)and then we would (hopefully) help them if need be. Did you mean Russia and the rest of the middle east join in with us or them? And I'm sure the South American countries would join in against us too! Personally I would like to see some payback for the "hostage crisis"! I was in high school at that time and that is what got me interested in politics. The sad part of all of this is that there will never be peace in this world as long as there are muslims and Christians living.

Feedback Score

Oh yeah... Damn straight about our forefathers and all the ungrateful trash that comes into this once great nation! I can't stand people coming to this country and trashing our traditions, customs, language and culture! If their countries (like Mexico) are so damn great what the hell are they doing here, it seems they would like to turn the U.S. into the country they left! I have known a guy (local buger joint owner) from Yemen since I was a kid (I'm 43 now), I havent seen him in quite a few years until recently and he was talking to me and he kept saying he and his son (who was born here) were wanting to visit home and I kept asking "HOME huh?", 'HOME huh?" what do you mean? He said "yeah home, Saudi Arabia" I shook my head in disbelief! After 30+ years here and he calls that home? DAMN FOREIGNERS! I haven't been there since! I'm tired of being nice to people who are in my opinion ruining our country! Thanks for letting me vent MUSI.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by SAIGA013 View Post
    I believe Israel would have to start it, since all muslim countries hate them anyway (THEY DO!)and then we would (hopefully) help them if need be. Did you mean Russia and the rest of the middle east join in with us or them? And I'm sure the South American countries would join in against us too! Personally I would like to see some payback for the "hostage crisis"! I was in high school at that time and that is what got me interested in politics. The sad part of all of this is that there will never be peace in this world as long as there are muslims and Christians living.

I disagree with both these statements, if Iran gets the big bomb they will use it immediately. If you think out muslim president will do anything to help out Israel you're sadly mistaken.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I think it is about to happen and either one may pull the initial trigger? The muslims are having a dick swing contest right now to see who can be the most devout brainwashed Muslin. When enough of those get killed to where there is a faction of them which can domonate, muslims then might do the trigger pulling?

The Israelis like to, "WEAR IT ON THEIR SHOULDER"! They are so into material wealth and, military power. One day they could get up on the wrong side of the bed and RAID IRAN?

The US is now just a mash of baby farms and baseball. And, every wetback that can swim here and start mowing grass keeps it up to farm kids on out in mass. Our military is spread out so thin we have not sufficient force here to fend off a massive ground assault if and when it happens.

Something sort of like RED DAWN is coming but may be more from UN troops and or so disquised? The government telling us what they think we want to hear as long as the wind up toy people keep believing in them?

When unemployment gets large enough that many are starving and can't live as a family in a home, we will be at the first stage. STAGE ONE.
    M U S I B I K E

Page 20 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.