Page 25 of 132 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mondovino View Post
    Don't forget the 72 virgins prophecy.....
    I have only had several virgins in my time, which is quite good enough for me!!!!

M U S I B I K E

Treehuggin Gun Nut! bulletdodger's Avatar
    Feedback Score

I will add my 2 cents in on this one. I also believe Mr. Lindsey is full of shit. I do however respect Musibike's right to express himself with out personal attack. A forum is an open discussion of ideas and whether you agree with them or not, personal attacks are off bounds. Win your point with sound research, not name calling.
    Anyhow, Israel does have a semi-secret nuke program. It was sold to them by the french after attempts to steal our technology fell through.
    Global warming is real and man is the cause during this particular time frame. Many times in the past climate change has affected the Earth. This was brought on by massive co2 emmision from super volcanos or particulate matter in the air blocking sunshine released from massive meteor strikes or any of another host of climate changing issues such as Sun activity. All these are natural based changes and ther is nothing we can do about them. What we can do however is recognize our profound affect on our air quality and our responsibility to it. We have pumped billions of tons of waste chemicals into the air. How do we not expect something to happen eventually. The same way our water quality has dramatically been impacted it's the same for air. We once thought the skies infinite as we did our oceans. There is no natural factor to account for this temperature change. The sun isn't doing it, The earth's core isn't growing hotter. Only the atmosphere has changed. The course of the rise in co2 emmissions exactly corresponds with our rise in industrial output. When BushII came to power he commisioned a study on the enviroment, intending to use his fuzzy science to manipulate the figures to keep us out of clean air treaties and pollution control measures for his friends in industry. When the report was delivered to Bush he was sorely dissappointed. The facts were so bad as to be beyond manipulation. He then discredited his own report and his own scientists by dimissing the findings.
    Last edited by bulletdodger; 12-23-2009 at 11:33 AM. Reason: spelling

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

What exactly does your belief in man-made global warming have to do with the possibility of war in Iran? I mean, I've taken many threads off topic before but at least mine were somewhat related.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Treehuggin Gun Nut! bulletdodger's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Sorry SJOHNSON, just addressing some Hal Lindsey stuff Musibike brought into the discussion. Let me wander back to the main topic by saying I think war is not an option on the table. Iraq and Afghanistan have our forces stretched out and demoralized. We can rattle our sabres and get together with other countries to impose sanctions. That's about it. We have been in this useless war in Iraq for so long, when a real threat finally comes up we haven't the will or the money to fight it. Iran is no pushover like Iraq was. Saddam's soldiers couldn't wait to surrender. Iran has religious fanatics that will cross any line to win. They would be fighting a defensive war with many friends in the area. Could make Viet nam look like a pleasant Sunday outing. Russia would see it as an opportunity to sell weapons as would China. Don't know how it will play out but we've got nothing to gain by it. No one will stop Iran from having nukes, just like no one stopped India and Pakistan. Or Israel for that matter.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bulletdodger View Post
    I will add my 2 cents in on this one. I also believe Mr. Lindsey is full of shit. I do however respect Musibike's right to express himself with out personal attack. A forum is an open discussion of ideas and whether you agree with them or not, personal attacks are off bounds. Win your point with sound research, not name calling.
    Anyhow, Israel does have a semi-secret nuke program. It was sold to them by the french after attempts to steal our technology fell through.
    Global warming is real and man is the cause during this particular time frame. Many times in the past climate change has affected the Earth. This was brought on by massive co2 emmision from super volcanos or particulate matter in the air blocking sunshine released from massive meteor strikes or any of another host of climate changing issues such as Sun activity. All these are natural based changes and ther is nothing we can do about them. What we can do however is recognize our profound affect on our air quality and our responsibility to it. We have pumped billions of tons of waste chemicals into the air. How do we not expect something to happen eventually. The same way our water quality has dramatically been impacted it's the same for air. We once thought the skies infinite as we did our oceans. There is no natural factor to account for this temperature change. The sun isn't doing it, The earth's core isn't growing hotter. Only the atmosphere has changed. The course of the rise in co2 emmissions exactly corresponds with our rise in industrial output. When BushII came to power he commisioned a study on the enviroment, intending to use his fuzzy science to manipulate the figures to keep us out of clean air treaties and pollution control measures for his friends in industry. When the report was delivered to Bush he was sorely dissappointed. The facts were so bad as to be beyond manipulation. He then discredited his own report and his own scientists by dimissing the findings.
    Do yourself a favor and on your next google drive by do a search for Richard Lindzen, might get you closer to the truth than you have been able to so far. Unless that is you want to keep lapping up Al Gore's bs like anti-freeze at a petting zoo.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Lightbulb OPEN FORUM!

This is an open freedom of discussion forum. We all just need to behave ourselves. Debate and, discussion is most invigorating and a must for a really intellingent public forum.

Thanks to EVERYONE who contributes!

M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Sorry SJOHNSON, just addressing some Hal Lindsey stuff Musibike brought into the discussion. Let me wander back to the main topic by saying I think war is not an option on the table. Iraq and Afghanistan have our forces stretched out and demoralized. We can rattle our sabres and get together with other countries to impose sanctions. That's about it. We have been in this useless war in Iraq for so long, when a real threat finally comes up we haven't the will or the money to fight it. Iran is no pushover like Iraq was. Saddam's soldiers couldn't wait to surrender. Iran has religious fanatics that will cross any line to win. They would be fighting a defensive war with many friends in the area. Could make Viet nam look like a pleasant Sunday outing. Russia would see it as an opportunity to sell weapons as would China. Don't know how it will play out but we've got nothing to gain by it. No one will stop Iran from having nukes, just like no one stopped India and Pakistan. Or Israel for that matter.

The war would last 2 weeks......and we could do it in the morning.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

On this week's edition of "The Hal Lindsey Report": Many of you have requested that I once again examine the story of those mysterious 'wise men' who traveled so far to worship the new 'King of the Jews.' Who were they? How did they know to watch for a sign in the heavens? How long did they wait for that sign? Where did they come from? (Hint: it's a land that is frequently in the news today.) Why did gentiles come to worship the King of the Jews? How did God use them to preserve the Messiah's life? You'll learn the answers to all of these questions and more this week when I discuss "The Mystery of the Magi."

Don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, Inspiration, CPM Network, www.hallindsey.co m or www.hischannel.co m. Check your local listings.

I pray that God will bless all of you for your faithful support during 2009. 2010 promises to be even more exciting as the coming of our Savior and Lord draws near. Please continue to pray for our nation as she faces some of the darkest days in her history. Also, please continue to believe for God's blessing and provision for "The Hal Lindsey Report."

Have a wonderful and very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey
    mail: HLMM, P.O.Box 1475, Palm Desert, CA 92261
    email: mail@hallindsey.com
    web: The Hal Lindsey Report
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

From a stand point of the current administration it would behoove them to insure that no actions are taken against IRAN.

They would be unable to push there current agenda and in all likelihood would lose big in the next elections making them loved as much as the Carter Administration.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Any action taken now would amount to WWIII.

So, I hope you are ready!
    M U S I B I K E

Page 25 of 132 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.