Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#695 ·
Each one of us knows it is coming down to it real very soon. They know it too, the MUSLIMS. Unfortunately for them, the results won't be what they expected after death. But, choosing to murder and hurt others is NOT the right way folks. WHich is all that the KORAN teaches. We Christians stand our ground. And, I for one support our Jewish allies. That time of being in the ,"SHITSTORM" may at the front door already! So, Ya gotta handle it.

#706 ·
Before I'd give ANYONE foreign aid-I would ask what's in it for us? And there sure as hell wouldn't be ANY immigrants coming here. We have enough on the dole as it is!! Kuwait never did pay us for kickin Saddam out and putting the oil fires out!! OH-thats right...we're just Infidals. And the Saudis should be kissin our ass instead of funding Wahabbinsim or what ever be cause Ole Saddam had them in his sights next!

#709 ·
We might just be out of time?

If I had a bunch of neighbors shooting into my back yard for as long as the ISRAELI folks have there does come a point when you gotta stand up and say, " THIS SHIT GOTTA STOP""!!!!

Be quite thankfull most of us do not have to deal with this one directly. Pray for these people in the right of survival. They are people like any of us. they deserve a safe and peacefull homeland.

On the other hand, the offenders will most likely be KILLED off massively. When the souls of these folks reach what is coming, there will be NO turing back for another shake.

The real deal which is poised in the sights is freaking quite a lot of us out. But, you know as Christians that it is scheduled to behave just this way.

We are ever so close to the RAPTURE and on going tribulation to follow. Please at this time if you have not done so, accept Jesus Christ as your personal saviour.

Time is TICKING down!

#713 ·
Someone has dropped the ole ball here? Either somebody has told IRAN to CHILL out or your NUTS are cooked and or, they just know EVERYBODY is gonna die if this thing all cranks up! I don't think ANYONE wants to poison the world with Radioactive elements? And or, see most of their family turned into ashes. Looks like even these STUPID HOT HEAD ARABS might just have a bit of sense? Everything which is still HUMAN is afraid of what will come if this CRAP erupts! It will take the ANTICHRIST and the super beings which follow to intiate the things we have all heard about. I really don't think we as humans are going to set the DOOMS DAY machine off. Maybe not even the crazy MUSLIMS?

#715 ·
The US AMERICANS are FAR beyond thier comprehension!

I sure do THANK the owners of this site for letting us come in here and post so freely!

Blessid be the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST that we, the AMERICAN BELEIVERS are going to stand our ground in the image of our creator!

Out of all of the sites I have ever been to, this one seems to reinforce the AMERICAN WAY.

GOD BLESS GUNCO.net!!!!

MUSIBIKE

#717 ·
MUSIBIKE- I think this is the calm before the storm maybe? Wouldn't take much for the whole world to go up! Now is the time to watch out for them. They are teaching hate for America here in our own country, in their shithole mosques. And know- whatever they say-not many in our Govt are Christians,they've said it while kissin Muslim ass! Have a good day and keep your powder dry!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.