Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#725 ·
HUMMM... I broke down and ordered a couple more cases this evening.

Seems like I always do this in my right mind after drinking?

The right rocket will soon land in the wrong place?

After that its all for themselves?

How many more 180 TON rockets can a poor shit nation like North Korea launch and never starve?

Oh, we keep sending them food so they never have to scrape this military BS to figure out that they need to feed their people like the rest of us????

Just like EGYPT! My TAX check will go where I see them putting their heads in their BUTTS!

Lock & load BABY. ITS coming real soon!!!!!!

#730 ·
Oh come on , everyone knows that the world economies have to realign , aka a world war. Does really matter where it starts ; might have already have started in Egypt or perhaps Libya , or if not perhaps Syria .

#731 · (Edited)
OBUMMER is fixing to run out of the printable Entitlement money to hand out. The deal is that are more folks with their hands out that can vote than ones who pull their own weight. So, guess who more than likely may wind up in the White House again?!?!?!?

Check out this lengthy YOUTUBE vid. We are made busy trying to keep buying peace while this thing is at work through out,

[video=youtube;qUCjeNgWLa0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUCjeNgWLa0]RUMORS OF WAR 3 ! MAKE VIRAL ! - YouTube[/video]

This next one clearly marks where we now stand in the time line of things to come soon,

DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security

Iran Preparing For 'The Last Six Months'

#733 ·
#741 ·
My prediction is that Obama will be looking at the Poll numbers very carefully and if it look's like he's tanking he'll give Is Israel the go-head to get a war bump to win the election. I hope I'm wrong but that's the way I see it as an Ace in the hole for him.

#743 ·
The ENEMY of my ENEMY is my friend?

HALL LINDSEY puts it together straight.

[video=youtube;Rtlrxoohe1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtlrxoohe1o&feature=relmfu]Possible End Game Scenario - Part One - YouTube[/video]

ISRAEL knows that IRAN MUST NOT achieve the BOMB in its capacity!

[video=youtube;qEBR59GHMcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEBR59GHMcw&feature=relmfu]A Possible End Game Scenario - Part Two - YouTube[/video]

#745 ·
#748 ·
We won't wake up until they hit us again-and they will! Anyone who thinks Iran and the rest of the muslim world can be appeased are fools-dangerous fools. Obummer and Holder,Hilary and the rest are doing their best to bring us down to our knees. Homeland Security won't profile the enemy-they profile US!! This will not end well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.