Page 28 of 134 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Was it Tuesday or Wednesday they launched a missile into space, with some bugs and maybe an animal, claiming it was for "scientific experiments"?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

CIA, FBI warn of imminent terrorist attack in U.S.

This is another one that I ran across this evening. And, we are spread so thin world wide?

Guess who will be left to fight it here?????
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I would watch this one folks.

Some real spooky cards are ending up on the table now!

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'
    On this week's edition of "The Hal Lindsey Report," war preparations heat up the Middle East. Hezbollah sends 5,000 soldiers to be trained by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard near Tehran. Their mission? A sweep from Lebanon through northern Israel to the Galilee region. Apparently, it will be part of a future coordinated uprising in Israel. Iran is shipping weaponry to Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in Gaza. How do we know? Some of their barrels - packed with explosives - washed up on Israeli beaches last week.

Ayatollah Khameini's recent threat to punch Western arrogance was pretty much empty, but Ahmadinejad is trying to recover the fumble by declaring Iran a "nuclear state." Meanwhile, Netanyahu traveled to Russia to press for 'toothier' sanctions against Iran.

I'll bet the members of the International Panel on Climate Change are feeling a bit like the crew of the Titanic this week. The global warming steamliner is beginning to drift and take on water. Arrogantly, no one was manning the bridge when the UNS IPCC struck the iceberg aptly named "The Truth!"

This week I'm going to share a report on a controversial book by Dr. Peter Hammond. It's called Slavery, Terrorism & Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat. It's controversial because the facts and figures it recites go contrary to Political Correctness. The statistics and trends I will cite may shock you and even make you feel uncomfortable in the "PC" department. But when you hear and see them, they'll ring true in your spirit because they confirm what we've been seeing in the news the last several years.

And then, just to drive the point home, I'm going to share a dramatic story that's unfolding as I write this. Mr. Geert Wilders is a Member of Parliament in The Netherlands. In fact, the party he leads is expected to become the largest party in the parliament come the next election. However, Mr. Wilders is currently on trial. He faces two years in prison if he is convicted of 'hate speech.' His crime? He criticized Islam. You'll hear Mr. Wilders' thoughts from his own mouth. You'll say to yourself, "Hey, I agree with everything he says!" Then you may say, "Am I next?" If America continues down this path of reckless multiculturalism and political correctness, we may all be next.

Don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, CPM Network, Inspiration, various local stations, The Hal Lindsey Report or www.hischannel.co m

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey
    mail: HLMM, P.O.Box 1475, Palm Desert, CA 92261
    email: mail@hallindsey.com
    web: The Hal Lindsey Report
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

I think it's time for that 6920LE I've been putting off.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post

Guess who will be left to fight it here?????

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

What is a 6920LE ?
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Iran... That's outside of Teaneck, NJ, aint it? Not worth the worry, other than it will be an excuse to jack up out gas prices again.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    What is a 6920LE ?
    Colt.

Feedback Score

yeah one day

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Iran is going to fall apart on its own any day now. I give their regime 5 more years. We can just sit here and laugh at em.

Page 28 of 134 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.