Page 31 of 133 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Even the RUSSIANS know IAMANUTJOB has lost his senses. And, it would be better for IRAN NOT to have NUKES. Even RUSSIA knows that Muslims are crazy.

33 Minutes
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Looks like we have good reason to have a big build up near IRAN these days. If they hit us we will already be in place to take care of them too,

DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

tick, tick, tick, tick.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Exclamation The FIRST MIDDLE EAST END TIMES WAR

M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I hope Israel DOES NOT go after IRAN. Maybe nobody is crazy enough to use NUKES?!?! That would be the END for everyone! But, a HEAVY conventional war is just about to crank on up?

John Bolton: Israeli Attack is Only ‘Iranian Option’ - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

All the muslims understand is swift, blinding violence. Israel should give it to them. Air burst around 3 megatons over Terhan. Then tell them that was just an attention getter. Give up worldwide terrorism or they'll run out of muslim cities before Israel runs out of thermonuclear bombs. It's time to heat things up with these idiot's. A 7 digit body count will have a profound effect on their attitude. As was said, grab 'em by the balls and their hearts and minds will follow. Bill T.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Give Obama and Bush a sword. Let them fight it out in the desert man to man.
    The winner gets to fight the little squirt who runs Iran. Man the whole world could make money on that fight. T shirts, bookies, advertisments on T.V.
    that would be a sweet pay per view.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

All 4 tomahawk carry Ohio class subs now forward deployed. 614? tomahawks, plus special ops personnel on board.

5mw TRR (Teheran Research Reactor) two refueling cycles, byproducts include @ 0.6 kg/yr element 239. 2003 Unclass IAEA (US Senate?) report included Iran unreported possession undeclared chemical separation technology/equipment element 239.

Last fall "fizzle yield" test declared failure MSM, @ size for trigger. Seismic event 4.6/7.
    11Feb2010 NE Iran small earthquake, 4.6/7, initial 1km depth, changed to ("default")
    10km.

US test "Bravo" some details on composition of 1st US test. Note please carefully the HEU level for the casing.

This was era of slide rules,manual machine tools, no computer real time analysis, nor were there helpful friends with junk military surplus, explosive lens designers, and missile test designs and facilities, not to forget: CNC machining centers.

Heavy water found at Qom. 6k + gallons. Iran mines lithium.

Draw your own conclusions from analysis of above.

Don't worry, be happy: Everyone KNOWS Iran is years away from 95%HEU enrichment.

Page 31 of 133 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.