Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#866 ·
MUSIBIKE my Bro...

If Israel attacks Iran, US Mid East bases will pay dear – Nasrallah
David Petraeus

Cutting through the US-Israeli debate over where to put “red lines” for Iran, Hizballah leader Hassan Nasrallah said Monday night, Sept. 3 that Iran would hit US bases in the Middle East in response to any Israeli strike on its nuclear facilities, even if the Americans were not involved in the attack.
If Israel attacks Iran, US Mid East bases will pay dear – Nasrallah

MUSIBIKE.. My sincere apologizes.. 50,000 hits and I have not been following this.. My bad..
But this is getting ugly, real ugly...
Short of going through all the posts..
The whole world better get together and smack the dog piss out of the place..
Sad in a way. Because the average Iranian does not even have T.V...
Ted Koppel.. Politics aside, please..
Was one of the last investigative reporters, too walk freely in Iran and ask questions..
Those average citizens, people, don't shoot, do not hate us..
It is their damn leaders in charge...
Anyone with a brain does not want war... But...
I fear it is coming..

#867 ·
IT'S TIME FOR THE EIGHT BALL TO TAP IN.

Yes, the real picture in all of the news paints it quite clearly. And, NOBODY is backing down or accepting any more of OBAMA's printed money to just chill out.

IRAN is fixing to get STOMPED HARD! Unfortunately, so many are going to get wasted. On both sides and all over the world.

The realness of this is quite SPOOKY now that it is almost ready to happen.

But, the FREE WORLD has to react in this way when IRAN and the allies it has think nothing about firing missels into ISRAELI nieghborhoods like popping fire crackers.

This is an operation which is going to hurt a lot. IAMANUTJOB knows full and well what him and his own people are fixing to experiance.

WWIII will start in a couple of weeks. Maybe sooner? I hope all of you are prepped as well as you have made effort to achieve. We are going to more than likely feel the effects of this war here in the US main land.

GOD bless all of you.

Keep your wits about you in what is fixing to happen. Don't PANIC.

#868 ·
Again my bad for not following this great thread...
Do they, Iran, have nukes ready to roll?
3 T.V.s and I do not watch a damn one of them.
I thought they busted Iran's system, with that computer jam they did?
Damn, this is not good.

#869 ·
#870 ·
I watched that series where the Navy SEAL narrated it..
About guns, weapons, future, stuff..
He drove a vehicle under a EMP scientific set up, to show what happens..
Small outdoor lab.. Everything electronic in his vehicle shut down, it had no effect on his person.. Did not even feel it..
Depending on the strength and height of the weapons used.
It can shut down an entire nation..
If Israel uses that..
Then our Marines can blast the sand apes, when they come across the border..
I do hope they use that.. Iran would make a nice trailer park..

#871 ·
The stone age thing,, well,,, there not all that far from that now,, IMO,all the middle east for that matter. But I'm really surprised a EMP type device hadn't been used along time ago and I can't figure out why not???? That would sure as hell have taken the wind out of there sails for a long time with allot less ramifications.

I'm still thinking newtron, then there infrastructure will still be intact for whom ever wants it. Guess I'm just a,, fed up,, war mongering bastard,,,,BUT,,,,,,,,,like Patton,,, "why stop there",,,,,,just me????

Even the Bible predicts Armogeden starts in the mid-east, 3 1/2 years after the nation of Israel and Palistine come to a peace accord, didn't they just do that a couple years ago?? Even if your not a Christian, the Bible has been a pretty damn good and accurate history book so far. I'll just wait and see,at this rate,,,, ya never know what's going to happen next!!!! I'll just put myself in the hands of the Lord and hope for the best,and I'll fight for HIS kingdom when it comes. :salute: Just,,,one more, "trooper for the Lord"

#873 ·
MUSIBIKE... Danm....

Very very very good point.. Never thought of that... Bullets, bombs, whatever....
Chemicals. yuk.. This could, as you guys are posting, be a damn mess..

#874 ·
Iran wants to bring on the 12th or 14th mulla or some sort of crap-the end of the world and the Mudslimes rule! We can't deal with them as rational people-THEY AREN'T!!! The ONLY way to deal with the bastards is with strength! It's the ONLY thing they understand! If you give up to them they think you are weak and will demand more-just like here at the DNC-what a bunch of shit! Oboma IS THE ENEMY! He will not help Israel. If Israel goes down that bastard will be running for his miserable no good life!! That's not a threat-the Jews will string his ass up-and I will cheer them on. Enough said. Bill

#876 ·
Come on with it!!!!

Hell YES!

This is the way we do it around here.

I need to get some more ammo on order during the 2+2 AMMOMAN.com sale.

Great to know you guys are thinking about what is to come about.

How many weekends do you guys think we have left for cooking peaceful like in the backyard?

Might turn any time now?

#877 ·
Well MUSIBIKE..

50,000 posts here later, which I admit I did not follow much..
Turns out you were on the mark..
Inside info., from another forum, very very reliable visual observation, from a Man living in Israel..
Israel is massing troops, tanks, planes and getting ready too roll.
All hands on deck..
They are not even trying to keep it low key.
Did not want too listen, were coming..
You were correct all along my friend..
This is bad, real bad...
May God have mercy on all their souls..

#880 ·
100% Correct Bill..

Even bin laden understood this, before he took the double tap too the noggin.
He put out the order to stop the terrorist attacks..
He could not control the infighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Nobody will ever stop that..
Why, think, has their not been an attack on our soil?
Small potatoes, just piss the sleeping giant off.
He learned his lesson from 9/11 with his life.
Our country, every country in the world, is being flooded with immigrants from the middle east..
Become good citizens, spread the word of allah..
Build a mosque near every university, teach their children our ways..
Then we will vote and own the world..
Old boy got smart in his old age..
Whoops sorry about your luck..
Good shootin Navy SEALS... Thank you.. :salute:

#881 ·
US Marine Veteran Says Israeli Mossad Behind 9/11 | Conscious Life News

The U.S. Marine Veteran said that the hijackers did not have the expertise to execute the atrocities on 9/11. His message on veteranstoday.com:

Believing the government and mainstream media’s version of 9/11 and allowing Israeli “dual citizens” to serve in government or electing and appointing officials whose relationship with Israel is detrimental to the security of the United States is inconsistent with citizen responsibility for any American.

#882 ·
YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR PLACE AGAIN THEIR NAZI!

US Marine Veteran Says Israeli Mossad Behind 9/11 | Conscious Life News

The U.S. Marine Veteran said that the hijackers did not have the expertise to execute the atrocities on 9/11. His message on veteranstoday.com:

Believing the government and mainstream media’s version of 9/11 and allowing Israeli “dual citizens” to serve in government or electing and appointing officials whose relationship with Israel is detrimental to the security of the United States is inconsistent with citizen responsibility for any American.
Hey my NAZI friend. The JEWS never put you into concentration camps. ISRAEL is trying to get along with the rest of people in the world.

The US knows why NAZIs and MUSLIMS must be controlled like sick RABID DOGS.

So, I believe you are quite out of place trying to act like one which knows a thing about CITIZEN RESPONSIBILITY.

#884 ·
Israeli jewish movie maker makes anti islam movie in America and premiers it on 9/11 just to get the muzzies fired up in Egypt and Lybia so that blame falls on USA.

Biggest enemy of USA is Israel, because Israel makes more enemies than it can beat, so our american boys have to go die for Israeli interests.

#892 ·
Have you now realized that the movie was made by an Egyptian coptic christian , or are you still as deluded as before ?

#885 ·
The originally reported identity of the film maker has already been discredited. See:
Anti-Islam Filmmaker Went by 'P.J. Tobacco' and 13 Other Names | Danger Room | Wired.com

But was the movie just a money scam or something more aka false flag disinformation.

What is more interesting is Obama refusing a Nethananyu meeting...that sounds like he doesn't want to deal with the possibility of being told they are going to do the raid...or setting a firmer deadline post-election. Yes- it is going to be an interesting fall. (as in the saying, "may you live in interesting times")

#888 ·
LET every one of these F*&KING countries STARVE!

PULL EVERY PENNY OF THEIR FUNDING.

LET THEM EAT EACH OTHER FOR LUNCH.
Hahaha you watch too much CNN and other jewish owned media outlets. The "aid" that these countries get are basicly worthless government bond loans that are payed by other countries. How can we give aid to these countries when our own country is in 16 trillion deficit, we haven't had any money for the past 20 years. Learn about global economics, gold standard and IMF and get out of your bomb proof shelter and see the world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.