Page 35 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Another HUGE carrier being moved near IRAN along with pulling out the money from Lebanon and getting many out of IRAQ ready to handle what is to come.

Do you guys think it will be another month before it all cranks up?

DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Default recent dots

Within certain period, 4 ohio class converted to tomahawks (100%) forward deployed, for first time, b-2, f-22 qty forward deployed, perhaps with the new deep penetrator load of 1 only.

In past @ 2 weeks, Iron Dome (Israel) has come on line. Patriot Batteries
    Kuwait, UAE, Saudi now active and ready.

Here in US, shortage of general anesthesia drugs and burn ointments in supply pipeline to hospitals and pharmacies, (who is stockpiling?)

This weekend stories all around not encouraging.

Why has russia upped the ante by starting the fueling this week?

I've had for a while now concerns about Iran's spent fuel rods from the Teheran 5mw "medical resarch" reactor. Google US Test Bravo, for details.

Possible Iran, IF THEY RETAINED THE SPENT FUEL (no data), has sufficient plutonium for 4-6 triggers, which with 20% HEU, get interesting.

Disruption of oil only one result. Somewhere 50 nuclear weapons are enough to ensure a nuclear winter of 2-4 years duration, which fact, once accepted, went a long way to end the MAD doctrine dominance.

Even without Katla blowing on long term schedule, summer and winter @ 1816 may repeat. FAMINE, world wide.

Short season seeds and soil amendments for next year!!!

Can this be de-railed? One option might be 1000 tomahawks, two per target, time on target friday prayers on the 500 most popular mosques with the Iran leadership and military. A de-cap strike, non-nuclear.

Think Obama would be up for it?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kendwell View Post
    Within certain period, 4 ohio class converted to tomahawks (100%) forward deployed, for first time, b-2, f-22 qty forward deployed, perhaps with the new deep penetrator load of 1 only.

In past @ 2 weeks, Iron Dome (Israel) has come on line. Patriot Batteries
    Kuwait, UAE, Saudi now active and ready.

Here in US, shortage of general anesthesia drugs and burn ointments in supply pipeline to hospitals and pharmacies, (who is stockpiling?)

This weekend stories all around not encouraging.

Why has russia upped the ante by starting the fueling this week?

I've had for a while now concerns about Iran's spent fuel rods from the Teheran 5mw "medical resarch" reactor. Google US Test Bravo, for details.

Possible Iran, IF THEY RETAINED THE SPENT FUEL (no data), has sufficient plutonium for 4-6 triggers, which with 20% HEU, get interesting.

Disruption of oil only one result. Somewhere 50 nuclear weapons are enough to ensure a nuclear winter of 2-4 years duration, which fact, once accepted, went a long way to end the MAD doctrine dominance.

Even without Katla blowing on long term schedule, summer and winter @ 1816 may repeat. FAMINE, world wide.

Short season seeds and soil amendments for next year!!!

Can this be de-railed? One option might be 1000 tomahawks, two per target, time on target friday prayers on the 500 most popular mosques with the Iran leadership and military. A de-cap strike, non-nuclear.

Think Obama would be up for it?

Iran MIGHT have enough partially processed fuel for a couple of small 5-10 Kiloton atomic weapons but they are probably 50 years away from being able to put together even one workable thermonuclear device. There will be no nuclear winter from a couple of small atomic weapons.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

The first end times war won't involve nukes. Just conventional. If Russia don't hand IRAN these toys to play with?

This war will start the hard times before the antichrist appears and offers a deal with ISRAEL to bind world PEACE. Which is just after the RAPTURE.

This war will just kill a few thousand people and damage a lot of property.

The NUKE wars happen after the first half of the tribulation. And, at Armagedon.

Nobody is CRAZY enough to turn Earth into a radioactive waste dump until EVIL is completely released through the evacuation of the Holy Spirit plus all believers. Until the Rapture, Evil will have binding enough to prevent a full scale world wide Nuke activation.

I think we will see major conventional war come to pass any time now though.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

If the rapture occurs, who give a flying flack about the rest?

Nothing (nuclear included) is as powerful as will be the rapture. And you're either saved or not saved as of the rapture event, so who gives a f***.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

However, it is better to be prepared and ready until.

The first end times war and times could last out a while?
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

It is when these these thing start is when saved believer's redemption draws near. "NEAR" could mean months(s)? It will be easier to have provisions set up ready than not until then.

M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

^^^^
    The belief in an all powerful benevolent ruler has been the undoing of countless civilizations, I see no difference in the belief in a returning savior that is to be a great and just ruler.
    It flies in the face of all that is right and good in the world, the belief in such a system is repugnant to the very documents that this nation was founded upon.

With an all powerful ruler, you have no self determination.
    Without self determination, you have no freedom.
    Without freedom, you are a slave, nothing but cattle, and at the mercy and disposal of others.

Be very, very careful of what you wish for.

That being said, bring on the war!
    Disclaimer -- the preceding message was a work of fiction, portrayed by actors over the age of 21.

There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three and on that day you will reap it. And we will send you to which ever god you wish. --The Boondock Saints

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

OK

It is a FREE forum and each has their right to post here.
    M U S I B I K E

Page 35 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.