Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#951 ·
Far from absolute reality, this thing is winding on down.

They used AK 47 rifles to shoot down a MIG and a Helo this week in Syria.

Now, they are blowing up women and children with BOMBS.

How can anyone think this kind of thing is the way to go?

GOD bless AMERICA!

Blessid be the name of the LORD!

MUSIBIKE

#959 ·
Sorry, but I doubt Obama will be with Israel. Looks like Zionists are not that powerfull afterall, those old days are over. Romney was anus kissing israelis and AIPAC to get elected, it didn't work, because hispanics and blacks don't buy jewish propaganda in america. Hispanics are major power house now, they will be deciding the next elections

http://www.gunco.net/forums/f125/obama-wins-2-vote-yes-no-69350/?=#post688452

#960 · (Edited)
Well, I am just completely disappointed with the USA masses. The whole bunch just wants to get handed a free living. They all just ensured that all of the KIDS they will be pushing out will have to pay the dept along with the rest this OBUMMER Gens up.

Israel is on their own now. USA is too broke to support helping anyone else now.

US is in bad shape now. We will not make it four more years now.

So all of the rest of the dead beat Hispanics, ARABS, Chinese, Greeks,.... are all going to be poor like the rest of us.

We Americans are guaranteed to live now by the rest of the world's poor standards by our voting choice. And, all of them stinking KIDS will get their share of paying the dept we helped create.

AMERICA as I have known it is now over. We will now fall by the wayside as the more stupid nations of Europe have done. As we get consumed by the powers that be who have skeemed this all up ever sense after WWII.

In turn however, all of the free ride to schools, and support for muslims, ******** and, all of the terrorist organizations will cease. EVERYONE now will have to come up with a way to support their own BS game.

The gears have now shifted folks. It will no longer be as we have known it.

#961 ·
i suspect the IDF will strike first , they suspect and rightfully so, the USA is going to be of no help at all.

the IDF will attack on either necessity or political window opening.

i suspect they have held back seeing what irans political situation is in flux , maybe thinking more moderate people can have a little influence there.

#974 ·
I am sure it is past that solution j4.. Would bet the majority of the people want these idiots to stop shooting the rockets into Israel..
But what can they do, the idiots will just kill them if they speak up..
Sad thing is, the idiots shoot and scoot. Israel shoots back and kills innocents.
Israel is using drones to nail the bad rags and minimize innocent casualties..
But I feel it is past the point of no return.. They have to go in and clean house, again..
Good luck rags, your about too meet your virgins..

#969 ·
Well MUSIBIKE my Bro..

You have over 50,000 hits here. Sadly I must confess my friend. I have not been following your thread that closely.. My bad..
But things are moving fast over there.. The few trouble making S.O.B. ******** looking for war, are damn close to getting their wish..
Guess?? They think with our new re-elected ******* leader, we will not step in and help Israel.. The S.O.B. may just not help them..
Good innocent people, may be on the verge of dying..
You called it, 53,000 posts ago..I wish you were wrong, sadly you were on the mark, it's coming. :biggun:

#970 ·
After the ******** are done with the Jews

They will be coming for the rest of us

I wonder if they will stump their toe,

Those Jews can be mean, looks like the

******** would learn but they have an

Ally in the Black House now

Maybe the Jews can slap them down HARD

Better keep your gas tanks full

#973 · (Edited)
Yes...

Yeah they are blasting away over there.. Damn the shells are flying..
I personally feel the rags smell Nappies weakness and are getting frisky..
Good luck..
Israel will send them back too the dark ages, even without our help..
Their massing now for a ground attack.. This is going to get ugly, real ugly real soon..
Nappy head is not even mentioning the events taking place.. Probably calling his rag friends encouraging them..

#975 ·
GAZA is not backing down a bit.

IDF troops sit at the border right now waiting for the order to move.

Ships at sea are sitting ready to make the move from the West.

[video=youtube;1xeK94aXths]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xeK94aXths&feature=player_embedded#[/video]!

Israel moves troops toward Gaza; army prepared to draft up to 30,000 additional troops for potential ground invasion of Palestinian territory - NY Daily News

[video=youtube;e6WpSuqpPJk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6WpSuqpPJk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.