Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#978 · (Edited)
#987 ·
But in this case Israel is getting pounded with rockets.
You can't balance your opinion and get informed right if you get all of your news form jewish own USA media.

Israel is illegaly blocking Gaza from the sea, the Gaza government can't import anything via water, and it has a right to do so. Jews made gaza into palestinian 'warshaw ghetto' and home made low charge explosive rockets are fired from Gaza in act of desparation, you would do the same if you were arab living there. Hamas wants end of blockade of the Gaza strip and they will end their rocket fire.
Also read the history about radical 'hamas' party, it was started by israeli mossad to water down palestinian national movements and create infighting, so far it is been very effective.
I don't remember the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto lobbing rockets at the filthy nazis.
There were no rocket technology in 1943, please be rational in your argument next time

#988 ·
Just what was a Panzerfaust? If you think Israel stopping the blockade will stop the rockets and allow them to do nothing more than re-arm you are a fool. And the Russians sure used a whole lot of rockets on your countrymen! Ever hear of a "Stalin Organ". Rational my ass.

#990 ·
This Stall of the WWIII BS is just temporary folks. BABY is is a coming.

Clinton is trying to keep WWIII from begining by OBAMA's order?

So much was spent shooting FAJR-5 missles and having most of them taken out.

NOW IRAN has to PAY so much $$$$!

Which Whore gets to spread for this deal?

Which MUZZY commander gets wasted next?

ALL of that IRANIAN hardware has to get spent someplace?

The NAZIs were the same way. Blow away what was there till it just ran out.

I think they just ran out of SHIT to shoot from GAZA!

This stupid cease fire will give GAZA time to RESTOCK!

Then, its full power, BLAST!

HELL, they may come get us the BIG SATAN next?

You think enough of us small arms folks have what it may take to hold?

#991 ·
MUSIBIKE...

Pretty sure the rockets are coming from Iran.. Don't think money is the problem, so much as they may be intercepting the shipments?
Bet the house, the whole Arab world is chipping in for them..
Israel has a good missile defense system.. The rags fire a few dozen, hoping a few get through..
Think they are Russian 122s?? My neighbor a Nam Vet, they used them over there, said you do not want to be on the receiving end of them. Some bad Mo Fo's.
He said you can hear them coming, which adds too the terror factor..
122mm ROCKET - Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History

#992 ·
Hello 4th,
I recall the incoming sound of the 122mm rocket as a turbine-like whine. It was a spin stabilised rocket having 5 canted vent nozzels as well as folded angled fins that allowed tube launch. Many used by the VC in I Corps area after Tet "68 were launched from a couple bamboo sticks acting as a fall-away bipod. Cheap and disposable.

Those 122's had a range of about 8 klicks. There were also booster modules available that extended the range. I could see the VC rocket teams launch at night at Camp Evens from so-called "friendly villages". I had 40mm "Dusters" return fire anyway and got my ass chewed. I was not "politically correct" FxxxK 'em !!!!!

Early one morning I was blown out of my rack by a 122 rocket that flew directly over my hooch. It sounded like an airforce jet at low level. The shrapnel shreded buildings and water buffalows like a giant shotgun. A large chunk of nozzel came through my hooch smokin' hot. The piece even had serial numbers on it !!!

Back home I told this incident to my buddy's father (a decorated WW-II US Aircorps officer and POW) and forging machinery engineer. He stated that his American company had made the machinery to produce the 122mm rockets and sold the equipment to India... who then produced the Fxxxxing rockets for the VC and NVA. How GD thoughtful !!!!!

The 122mm rocket is an area weapon and was intended to be fired in masses in WW-II against the nazis. The launcher racks were installed on Studebaker trucks from the US. They were effective !!!!

Since Gaza and Israel are very small land areas the 122mm rockets are sufficient (with boosters) to hit most "areas". They can be man-portable with the warhead separated if needed. I believe that the rockets used a double-base nitro-cellulose propellant in a single extruded grain (ie not as a powder like we use for ammo reloading). That type can propell a rocket up to about 6 inches in diameter max.

Yes, the nazis used numbers of field arty rockets in WW-II such as the souped-up "Nebelwerfers" (smoke thrower chemical rockets) with HE warheads. They also had some multi-stage solid propellant FA rockets.

The Ruskies used far more solid propellant FA rockets as they were cheap, quick and dirty area weapons. They were also very indiscriminate and still are. They have no guidance system and are "free flight" types.

It does seem that Hamas has run about out of their large rocket inventory and are thus seeking a "truce" to reload more rockets from Iran etc. Who was it that said, "a moderate Iranian is one who has run out of ammo" ???

VD in AZ

#999 ·
How can Israel take on big iran when they can't even deal with few bums in gaza strip?

Democratic party does not have to brown nose jews anymore to win the presidency. Those days are over, they got bigger percentage of non white americans voting, thats all they need. Say good buy to zionist AIPAC.

Obama does not have to do anything for Israel anymore, dems will take next elections again anyway. No more wars for israel

#1,002 ·
#1,005 ·
The cease fire is only a short and temporary deal.

IRAN is spindling out Fajr5 missles on the line as I write.

They don't worry one little bit of the people that need support and or aid.

With the Muslims it is just a HATE passion of JIHAD to worship ALLAH!

The circuit is already built. No changes to the program needed.

Only a matter of a bit more time now.

#1,006 ·
I predict that our current POTUS will push for a war , to get more draconian laws passed and distract everyone from the failed economy . It used to be that we started no wars unless attacked , but I can think of no war in which we were not the aggressor in the last 100 years , or involved in some clandestine way . Such as hauling ammo against our neutrality agreement in WW! , or the flying tigers attacking the Japanese before they finally bombed pearl harbor . And god knows that vietnam and korea were conflicts that we had no business in : that is not to say that we were not on the right side , but we became aggressors for our allies . Every major war starts for the exact same reason , money , and right now all the worlds economies are in the toilet . I suspect that the war will start with Iran . One other thing that a major war tends to do is make everyone more patriotic , so that young poor and middle class kids can go die for a "good " cause . It also makes people much more susceptible liberty robbing rules , rules that never get repealed .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.