Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#1,039 ·
RUSSIA is pulling their folks out of SYRIA now. I think the old bear knows it is fixing to take a hard turn with a major house cleaning.

I think OBAMA has his bets all placed on every spot on the table.

F16s on EGYPT
Patriots in Israel
Patriots in Turkey too.
A few SUBS with TOMAHAWK missles that have small nukes ready to go.

SYRIA is fixing to get FRIED!

#1,044 ·
I think that before this is all said and done , BHO will draw us into another world war , might have already have done so . I find it highly amazing that a diesel sub of the Chinese was able to surface last year in the middle of one of our air craft carrier convoys , even a diesel sub like Germany sold Israel has become a major war machine . Hold the dogs of war , or let loose the dogs of war , war seems to be coming ; if for no other reason than to distract us from how bad things are economically.

#1,050 ·
#1,061 ·
Hopefully not, however before all this middle east shit started, post 911 when bush gave the warning about osama bin laden, and a time limit was given. A bunch of us ( all veterans and several others whom work as Civilian Contractors.we discussed what may or may not happen. what we came up with is that it;s only a matter of time. even though all the countries that are of arabian decent, where terroists can blend in and hide out safely spred thier retoric of Hate and killing non muslum, or infidels, Americans which ever you prefer. we all agreed that we will go thru all islamic nations, and exchange some sort of military action or occupation of a country that will lead to hostial confrontations, with all the islamic nation even though all the citizans of those countries do not agree with the fanatics and how the koran is being used and perverted for actions of war, here are just a few violators and theres a whole lot more comming, And just think for one moment how many of these sleepers cells are already in the United States, and what is even worse is that now there is the big push for gun control! if Our Goverment was smart & the key word is if!) all of us whom have military experence, police, compitition shooters, and the list goes on, they would ask ,not order! if they would be willing to be in a standby status if need, just like the inactive ready reserve. But I dont see that ever happening. by doing this it would give the United States the Largest and strongest Military force in the world. But as I said if the Govt was smart.

1, afaganisatan

2. Pakastan ( realizing that they are not really an alli, but they will sell out to the highest bidder.

3. Iraq ( we will be back there again- But hopefully the US will stand up for itself and say no! do your own dirty work.

4.Our Goverment is looking at other countries as well, who are considered a threat, and you can bet a dollar to a donut we will be there.

5, Us Special Forces from all branches are deployed to diffrent regions of the globe
to stand by, just in case,

6. this whole thing with the muslum nations and the terrorists that come from these countries are not going to stop, all they know is war. and they will keep on going until they are eathier stopped totally, or an agreement can be reached by the US Goverment,
and the Hostial nations that want to destroy the United States and all it stands for( And besides many many Vets still harbor ill feeling towards this country for what they did to our citizans and it still angers to many people to count,

As for myself I hold a grudge for a very long time, and in my book anyone who harms a US serviceman (oops have to be politically correct now that women are allowed in combat) Service person! or diplomatic personal doing thier job, and to be attacked without provcation just really pisses me off. If the Goverment had the Nerve, There would be special teams made up of special operations personal from all branches to terminate the situation and bring our people home, an no diplomatic talking about what the other country wants. No Warning , Just plan the rescue and exicute it forthwith. Hit them fast and hit them Hard. They may just think twice. The pussy footing
around and being nice when the other country or its fanatics are the aggressor just take them out
If your going to show force Show it! Don;t try and Bluff your way through a negoation.just sweep clear and rescue, and get out.....Doc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.