Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#1,077 ·
I hope they are not counting on any help from the U.S.A.
With our new anti semite defense secretary, I think Obama is sending a clear message that he is on the "other" side.

#1,083 ·
AWH, N. Korea unhappy that the South could wipe them out on their own even.....

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2013/0321/Could-North-Korean-missiles-really-hit-US-military-bases-video?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+feeds%2Fcsm+%28Christian+Science+Monitor+|+All+Stories%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

#1,086 ·
As I and some other said once before, when this whole mess in the middle east started.
this has been brewing for years now. Long before 911. and long before the first bombing of the world trade center. this goes back way befiore the 52 American Hostages were kidnapped in Iran. And now we are right in the middle of things, I hate to say it, but it appears that we have and were drawn in or suckered into a battle that will go on for decades. Were going from one middleeastern country to another, The politicans can't just say No its not our fight or our problem! they have to rush right in! and the cost of American lives are rising everyday, and its not going to stop anytime soon.
But our goverment officals are like little kids, saying my dad can beat up your dad.if Obama and the rest of his co-horts think that diplomacy is going to work with the middle east he and his stulpd friends are sadly mistaken. the only thing that will be accomplished is the loss of more american lives!. the time to get out was long ago. what is obamas adjunda to kill every dictator in the world, there like drug dealers you get rid of a few and more pop up and take thier place.its a never ending cycle.But our so called leaders are to stupid to see that. so pick whos next, syria, are we due for a return trip to North korea? its obvious that the older Politicans seem to forget what happened over there, and how just how many men never made it home that are still considered POW"S
and yet Obama and and even his past predicesiors have never addressed the isssue the way it should be. and now little fat boy is basically attempting his best to be the new bully on the block. Ok they want food? then they are to turn over every set of remains and or living POW"S and give the locations of Every American they have records of and that includes any Americans that were shipped to any other Asian Country against thier will. My ex father in Law was a United States Marine in Korea, he was a grunt, and had been in just about every nasty battle that took place in Korea including the pusaun resivoir. and for those who dont know, it was described to me as the worst battle in a 72 hour peroid that was bassically non-stop fighting. Is this the road that once again we are headed Down?
Heres a Great Idea, from now on any war the United States political establishment decides to get into and for what ever reason. Send the Vice President and or the President over as well one at a time of course. To Me the Idea of a Commander and Chief
will not just sit on the side lines or be an arm chair quarterback. Get your hands dirty! just as you expect americans, Fathers, Mothers, Sons & Daughters to do if your not willing to do that. then you have no place in public Office. Thier should be one importiant amenment added to the United States Constitution, You cannot be the Commander in Chief unless you have served in the United States Military! You cannot command unless you have served peroid!...Sorry about the rant but Im sick & tired of these dumbasses sending people to die in war that we didnt start, and has no end in site, the Dictators that threatened the united states are dead pull out of the countries and leave the other to kill themself off or what ever they choose to do to one another its not our problem! they choose to live back in the stone age. let them go. get rid of any terriost that is held here on american soil, try them, then fry them! the other hostila nations will get the hint and as for all the illegal alains, boot everyone of them out of our country now , No do this and that and then get to the back of the line for citizanship, thqt is just as bad as in the 50's &60's for the blacks to go to the back of the bus. and yet this idea came from a black man! And yet they say Military Intelengence is an oxy moron, well this one now has that saying beat. Im not saying that Mr.Obama is stupid, but his inexperence as a politican is what is going to really hurt this country in the next three years. but lets not forget in three years we have old Keryy to lookforward to listing to again,( the idoit makes my ears bleed!) and then of course there is the Clinton gang who can"t get enough of the whitehouse and all the power that goes with it if eathier clinton or obama had thier way they would stay in office until the very end!..But this are they types of idoits that represent us. I dont need another Idiot reprfesenting me or telling me things , Ihave an ex wife for that! and I dont listen to her eathier since she is wrong 9i0 percent of the time! and for the record I devorced her and Kicked her ass out of the house for when i was in the service, she was having her own kind of party. and yet she wonders why our kids don;t speak to her lol..again sorry,,,Doc

#1,090 ·
But of course they will want backing from the United States and of Course obumble fuck will go right ahead and give them what they need. as I said this is going to go all across the middle east and then what will they make a road show out of thier conflicts, and draw in the rest of the world? to feel sorry for Isreal, oh look at us were being picked on again please help us, I can hear it now, and then when the US does intervein, The Israelies will sit in the back ground and say see, I told you we could get them ( United States) to get involved and help us.But no the President we have have had, dosnt have the balls to tell these countries that have thier own militaries to stand up and fight for themselfs, But that would be to easy! so I guess Israel will wind up playing the damsel in distress and we have to rescue them! fuck them and that Idea,You can say what you will but Israel will suck somein to do thier dirty work. And I would never give them any assistance, they are the ones who started all the bullshit by taking land that does not belong to them, If they are to be the so called chosen people, Let God bail them out, and give them the logisitics and equipment for war. Not the United States! And for the record I am not an anti-semite, yes the jewish peolpe have suffered ,and so has so many other nations, they are no special case, from now on as I said before Countries that want our help that hae the money as well as resources to pay, should do so to what ever forces they contract with , and by no means is Israel poor, the citizans of the country maybe, but the goverment is not! So IF you want oir War machines Yiou pay for all men & women that are sent , all ammunitions, planes, and everytime an american citizan dies because they want to play the poor me card, Iseral should have to pay the death benfit for the familes where american lives are lost. If this is done enough times, Im sure psople sill stop asking the US for help, When we were in Iraq, we xhould have taken over thier oil fields, as payment plus interest for the devistation one of thier own caused , and by them noit giving up Sadam Hussane, that makes them cupabale if not an accessorie to his war crimes. So I have no sympathy for Israel at all they are the ones who keep this pot of shit boiling, so let them deal with it all on thier own! and I hope that all the peopel they screw over get even and turn the tables on them , And maybe then they will understand humility, and what its like to play nice, But I have my doubts just by the way they act. Ive been to Iseral on a few occassions, Its a lovely place actually but somehow I dont see this city being around much longer, once the shells start really flying....Doc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.