Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#1,277 ·
it is just a matter of time.

too many wack-jobs in the ME wanting to je-haaaad!

if the media wanted the facts they would look at western medications that were introduced into the region in the late 1960s. it causes skitzo here and there too --except theirs are religious skitzos-- they make bombs and want to die for muhammad-- WTF is wrong with this picture--LOL

#1,278 ·
HUMMMMMM.......

These guys just MIG weld up a few CHEAP missles.

Then drop them over the ISRAELI border.

Then, this gets a serious response from the IDF?

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Might be time to drop a really serious effort on these FOOLS!

SEND a few of them to ALLAH!

No JOKE!

#1,284 ·
Tough call on that one MUSIBIKE. Nappy Head has destroyed our Military to the point of weakness. Can we really help Israel?
Your following this way more than I am. My guess is Netanyahu is banging the drums to let Iran know, hitting that button would be instant death for their country.
China is using N. Korea as a pawn. They have to take those disputed islands off the Japanese coast, have to. They need refueling for their growing Navy. Not to get off the topic of Iran, but China discovered during their recent help with the search for the missing Malaysian airplane. They had no friendly ports to re-fuel. Whoops, slight problem they overlooked.
Iran's attempt at a Navy? Kind of a joke, but they do have some bad ass missiles now they got from I think? the French. British learned a hard lesson in the Falklands. No matter how good your defense, fire enough missiles one just may get through. Same with these Iranians, they get enough nukes in the air, Israel has problems.

#1,288 ·
I believe those countries haven't cared for the U.S. while they're accepting money and food and doctors and medical supplies. We are so bad to countries that need a hand up. Not a hand out. Damn sad we help and are demonized.

#1,293 ·
Hmmmm....
With the ISIS terror group attacking into Iraq and taking all those cities in the North, with Bagdad as the next prize it is so ironic that Iran has just sent Revolutionary Guard troops to assist the hated Iraq govt. I guess ISIS even surprised the Iranians. This could escalate a bit more and get really messy I think....all the gulf states are seeing this and hoping it doesn't spread their way too (Saudis, Kuwaiti, and even the Turks are getting nervous I think).
Official: Iran sends forces to Iraq as ISIS militants press forward - CNN.com

#1,296 ·
i think even the most out of their minds regimes in the ME should know that al-quaida/isis and tango ain't got a political motive of any kind.

their just crazed morons and criminals that hide behind a radical islamic movement. they pretend to be some kind of military force --but thir really just a bunch of thugs and punks.

just look at how long assad has held them off. iran and iraq ain't exactly known for quality military operations either--

they will turn on whoever helps them , their former friends and allies and their only real goal is to get whatever then can however they can.

the one thing ISIS can do is destabilize the region --and their doing a damn good job at that.

i think we should just kill um --after all these are the same people who declared war on the USA in 2001.

funny they decided to go on the offensive AFTER they got their five big shots back in that POW trade ain't it?--

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.