Page 5 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Give me the Author and publisher please.

I am going over to the university library this week. A bit easier to look up in the serials list there.

MUSIBIKE

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. is the author. The first edition was by Delacorte Press in 1969. Several other publishers throughout the years, some in paperback.

Pseudo science-fiction. Or rather, uses time-travel as a prop.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks, sounds like a very good one to have out on the long nights on the drilling rigs.

Feedback Score

Default Are you ready

My take is that Obama is quietly telling the other middle eastern leaders we won't help Israel if they continue with the oil to us as long as he's president and keep prices down so the public wont lynch him, as Iran builds a nuke and he do's nothing to stop them. In return hell short shift Israel with U.S. funding and make Israel give back 67 captured lands for a peace deal What Obama doesn't know is that every Arab is expected to lie as our troops know that are serving in the region. Our economy is going to tank as every middle eastern country dumps dollars for euros. With out of control inflation our inner city's will implode with violence like the 60.s race wars. SHTF will be local to the area your in. Food will be out of sight and it will be traded for goods and services with an underground economy. A lot of this will depend on how long the truckers will keep moving food to stores. If they get stoned by protesters from over passes on thruways things could come to a head real quick. I hope I'm wrong but ????
    Last edited by Frogman; 07-23-2008 at 06:26 PM.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I really think OBAMA is going to win. There are more HAVE NOTS right now than HAVES! He will promise to feed them and their kids. That will be all it takes.

Something along the lines of the world will screw over Israel. When that comes to pass, all of the stage will be set for the END!

And, when our goods and or products are worth only pennys on the dollar to the rest of the world, eveybody will be in line to take them all a bite. Nothing is going to operate as normal business. It will be a free for all.

Sorry to say, you are not wrong Frogman.

Feedback Score

i have been an rn for over 2 years, while in nursing school ( this is a 2nd career, at the time i was 41), a fellow student (male) and i had a conversation about the number of nuclear devices isreal has, and when they will be using one or more of them. Iran being nuked by isreal is a common discussion at work. Obama doesn't know his ass from second base.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

OBAMA is the very one needed to mess it up to happen nice for the enemy. It all falls into place. At this time in the line, it just all fits.

I saw a thing on Nostradomas this morning. His along with a couple of other people's predictions place the END to happen 12-12-12. If the END is supposed to happen at the end of the tribulation, we are currently just less than 7 years till this date. So, we are either awful close or a few of us are left behind?

Second career huh? I am thinking about that. Sitting in a box like cubicle all day is beginning to play a toll on my soul as an Electrical Engineer. More and more like Dilbertville.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

maybe obama is the antichrist....

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

The antichrist is not supposed to make his play for power till the middle of the tribulation when EVERYTHING goes completely to SHIT! OBAMA will just be an orchestrator over here.

The Anticrist is going to be smart and highly intelligent. OBUNGA don't fit this requirement, yet. The Antichrist will arise from the Italian nation supposedly.

The Dome of the Rock is supposed to be destroyed before the rapture. This is the only thing which has not be fulfilled yet. Some nut with an RPG could cut loose on that building and make quick work of it.

I think there may be some distortion in the reasoning with the end of time date being 12-12-12? If the end of time being thought of as half way through the tribulation that would be 3.5 years from the start of that. If the world gets destroyed with a huge comet and the physics of nature change like it says in Revelation after 3.5 years into the 7 year period that will put 12-3.5=8.5. Or, half way through 2008!

We are half way through 2008 right now as when the Rapture should occur. So, I think a bit of distortion exist in the time speculated by these sophist. Nostradomas and the Mayans did not quite correctly measure the date 12-XX-12 as the end time?

But, don't live for the end! We are instructed not to live this way. Only GOD knows the hour of the end. But, it is something to ponder in ones head. And, I will say, I believe the end is getting close.

MUSIBIKE

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

HUMM, I just thought of something else.

12-12-12 is almost January of 2013

12/30=0.4 months=0.4/12 years=0.03 years

11/12=0.92 years

S0, 2012 is 12 years. Add the time from the start of 2012 and this makes,
    12.0+0.92+0.03 years=12.95 years.

Now, subtract the the half way point in the tribulation from this,
    12.95-3.5=9.45 years

So now, this translates to the year 2009 and .45 years into it.
    .45 years*(12 months/year)=5.4 months.

Could this put the rapture time at about the middle of June in 2009?

Who is to say???

It quit raining.

Time to go home.

MUSIBIKE

Page 5 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.