Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#1,434 ·
It has been said by the current Democratic candidates, " THEM WHO HAVE TOO MUCH ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SHARE WITH THEM WHICH DON'T HAVE ".

Plain and simple, us who have worked hard to have more and save for our future might be forced to GIVE IT UP to a bunch of HAVE NOTS.

The Democrats are promising yours and, mine to them that will vote them into office.

Unfortunately, it really could go that way?

#1,436 ·
:bsflagThat latest news from Turkey and the upcoming Olympics in Rio. I read athletes are not going due to health concerns like Zika virus. Maybe the parents remember the 1972 Munich "games". The difference between then and now? America is the target.

#1,440 ·
You know MUSIBIKE,i believe the NK military leaders understand the ramifications of their actions. But the retard in chief i'm not so sure. Turkey, Iran,and India. I know the last two have nukes. Even though we're all linked economically,politically and ideologically we are completely polarized. Throw Trump or hitlery in the mix. Add Putin and the Chinese. It's going to be interesting times to paraphrase the old Chinese curse.

#1,445 ·
I'm kinda with you LR. I think the military powers that understand the ramifications of an outright first strike may just find a body double(hillary comes to mind) to fill in. If,and a big If is the theological beliefs of one country or political beliefs of another one causes the proverbial button to be pushed. I'm more biblical than political so of course I think one way. But I do try to get the overall picture.

#1,446 ·
I have been seeing more of these kinds of VIDS popping up lately. A lot of what is going on in the rest of the world had been filtered out from us. But, after looking at a dozen of these recently dated presentations, I am beginning to consider taking a more dedicated effort of being ready again. It is looking like nobody is willing to chill out and settle down anymore.

Out all of the vids I have been looking at recently, here is one I found for you guys to check out. And, this girl is not too hard to look at either.

:)

[video=youtube;bD5BuaNklm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD5BuaNklm4[/video]

#1,448 ·
I tend to directly quote or at least paraphrase Einstein. Don't know what WWIII will be fought with,but WWIV will be with rocks and sticks. Pretty smart guy I agree with. Personally,at my age i'm good. My kids and grandkids concern me with their future.

#1,449 ·
At least PUTIN is smart enough to hold back even after a couple of his aircraft have been shot down in the Middle east. So FAR.

However, now this guy is expressing some pretty nervous emotions in public these days.

Hope this guys doesn't push his luck?

#1,450 ·
Do you think this election year here is going to affect world perception as much as I do?
I've been reading about the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Checked this mofo out? Like a decade of secret talks about "trade" alliances.

#1,451 ·
Putin knows the USA is fixing to go from a weak president to one who is not going give in and only talk tough. The free ride for the baby manufacture families is going to stop. The open borders are going to seal up. So, Putin's game is going to get much more difficult for him.

#1,454 ·
Ever since that blip of the failed hostage rescue the Ayatollahs have concentrated their hate of America. Even comparing their hyperbole against NK,China and Russia doesn't compare.
Do we still have a captive or three in Iran? I forget if the retired CIA employee is still being held captive. Is he? IDK.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.