Page 54 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Unless ISRAEL goes along with not existing, missle attacks are in store for the whole of their territory.

Netanyahu: Beware missile threat - Israel News, Ynetnews
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Iranian Ambassador: U.N. Vote On Palestinian Statehood Is a ‘Step Towards Wiping Out Israel’
    Iranian Ambassador: U.N. Vote On Palestinian Statehood “A Step Towards Wiping Out Israel” | TheBlaze.com

If you have never read a Bible, now is a great time to open one up and read. Very interesting times we are living in.....
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

The Palestinian state will not be given a right to take over ISRAEL.

Now, the clock begins to tick.

DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security

Barack Obama tells Mahmoud Abbas US will veto Palestinian statehood bid - Telegraph
    Last edited by MUSIBIKE; 09-22-2011 at 05:40 PM.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Aside from the economy fixing to collapse this well fueled, "IAMANUTJOB" has his sights surely upon the USA and, ISRAEL.

Ahmadinejads Apocalyptic Address at UN Promotes Return of the Islamic Mahdi
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

i believe iran is just using all there hype for a stalling plan to get to there bigger plans

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I think you are right.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

In an exclusive story to be published Monday on growing military cooperation between the two allies, U.S. and Israeli officials tell Newsweek that the GBU-28 Hard Target Penetratorspotentially useful in any future military strike against Iranian nuclear siteswere delivered to Israel in 2009, just several months after Obama took office.
    President Obama Secretly Approved Transfer of Bunker-Buster Bombs to Israel - The Daily Beast
    - George Washington

Feedback Score

come on people , if we start up another war , we are just one step closer to the end. weve been in a constant state of war for nearly 200 years lol our founding fathers new this would happen if we kept a standing army, thats why they had put a section in the constitution that was supposed to keep us from having a standing army! Navy only, and IMO i think the navy alone could take care of national defence + a local militia ... let the middle east fight and die, let america sit one out for a change!!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    come on people , if we start up another war , we are just one step closer to the end. weve been in a constant state of war for nearly 200 years lol our founding fathers new this would happen if we kept a standing army, thats why they had put a section in the constitution that was supposed to keep us from having a standing army! Navy only, and IMO i think the navy alone could take care of national defence + a local militia ... let the middle east fight and die, let america sit one out for a change!!!!
    I agree that we should not have got involved in many of the wars we have started, However we need to stand with Israel.
    If we would just stop all this tree hugging no drilling BS, we would not have to fear the Mideast unrest so much. We need to be more self reliant.
    Lets drill for oil and gas in the US, lets stop sending all our jobs over seas. This would help our economy and get some jobs for our people instead of other country's.
    I think our nation has been on the wrong track for a long time now.
    And Obama is trying to finish us as a Nation!
    - George Washington

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Iran sending WAR ships close to the US Pacific Coast.
    Iran navy could prowl U.S. coast - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
    - George Washington

Page 54 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.