Page 55 of 133 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

France: Iran risks attack if it continues to develop nuclear program.
    French envoy to UN does not specify who would carry out strike, but warns attack would have 'disastrous consequences in the region.'
    France: Iran risks attack if it continues to develop nuclear program - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

IRAN is running a pretty hard front here folks. We may almost guarantee an EMP attack here before Christmass this year.

Iran says could deploy navy near U.S. coast: report - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

It is only a matter of which one of them is going to fire the first shot?

DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

It is the kind of fierce military action like this which exist just to the south of the border. The clock is ticking down to the time when they begin mass extermination within our territory.

Paramilitaries may have entered Mexico's drug wars - World Wires - MiamiHerald.com
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

THIS IS NOT A REAL NEWS CAST. IT IS FAKE!

But, we could be seeing one like it come to pass real soon?

M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Iran's Khamenei warns US over assassination claims

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's supreme leader warned the United States on Sunday that any measures taken against Tehran over an alleged plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to Washington would elicit a "resolute" response.

Two men, including a member of the Iranian special foreign actions unit known as the Quds Force, have been charged in New York federal court with conspiring to kill the Saudi diplomat, Adel Al-Jubeir. U.S. officials have said no one was ever in any immediate danger from the plot.

"If U.S. officials have some delusions, (they must) know that any unsuitable act, whether political or security, will meet a resolute response from the Iranian nation," state TV quoted Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei as saying.

Iran also demanded that a diplomat be allowed to visit one of the men in prison.

Khamenei's comments may reflect Iranian concerns that Washington would use the Al-Jubeir case to ratchet up sanctions and recruit international allies to try to further isolate Tehran.
    ...........blah blah blah.................

Khamenei, who has the final say on all state matters in Iran, said that the U.S. accused Iran of terror in order to divert attention from its economic woes and from the Occupy Wall Street protest movement.

"By attributing an absurd and meaningless accusation to a few Iranians, they tried ... to show that Iran is a supporter of terrorism. ... This conspiracy didn't work and won't work," he said.

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, for his part, dismissed the U.S. accusations as a fabricated "scenario."

"Iran is a civilized nation and doesn't need to resort to assassination," Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying Sunday by the official IRNA news agency. "The culture of terror belongs to you," he said, addressing the United States.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

IRAN's next step in securing a domain of allies, with Turkey such that IRAQ may wind up in their envelope is arising. The US pulling out of IRAQ is just right on time.

Turkish jets keep bombing rebels: News24: World: News
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Turkish military no big deal........................ Think again

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    - George Washington

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

U.S. Intelligence on Alert for Israeli Strike on Iran

A Free Press for a Free People

The Pentagon is watching for the possibility that Israel could use the occasion of an alleged Iranian plot to kill the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States as a pretext for launching a long-anticipated attack on Iran's nuclear sites, according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

The source, who is in a position to monitor Israeli defense activities, said the U.S. is watching "an indicator and warning matrix" in which the U.S. can "go so far as to plot the illumination tables to pick out what nights would be best" for such an attack.

The intelligence source said that there is "a green light" for the Israelis "to do a strike."

The source said that the concern among some U.S. analysts is that an attack could be "imminent."

For some time, Israel has sought to get the U.S. to launch an attack on Iran's nuclear-enrichment facilities sprinkled throughout the country. Until now, however, the U.S. has sought to impose more stringent sanctions against the Islamic republic, even though Tehran insists that its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes and it has a "right" under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty to engage in enrichment for its reactors.

The indicators and warning, or I&W, are being watched closely following an arrest last month and an indictment this week in a New York federal courthouse in Manhattan of an Iranian-American, Mansour Arbabsiar, allegedly for conspiring to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the U.S., Adel al-Jubier. Arbabsiar was arrested in a sting operation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The U.S. alleges that Arbabsiar, a used-car salesman living in Texas, had conspired with individuals in Iran said to be linked to Iran's Quds Force. The Quds Force is an arm of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps that undertakes foreign operations.

According to the indictment, Arbabsiar allegedly had contacted a member of a Mexican drug cartel who was an informant for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency to carry out the assassination at a Washington restaurant frequented by al-Jubier.

Arbabsiar allegedly was to funnel some $1.5 million from the Quds Force to the Mexican drug cartel contact. Prior to the arrest, two payments adding up to $100,000 allegedly were sent from Iran as a down payment, with the rest to be paid once al-Jubier was killed.

A total of $5 million potentially was to be paid out for other operations, which allegedly were to include attacks on the Israeli and Saudi embassies in Argentina following al-Jubier's assassination.

The U.S. intelligence source said while some analysts believe an Israeli attack may be imminent, close I&W monitoring of Israeli defense posture indicated that only their civil defense had been "spun up" at the moment.

"You can't launch a strike where the possibility of massive retaliation is very high and not have anything activated," he said.

"One curious thing is that we're taking a lot of imagery of the (Israeli) defense sites – more than usual," he added. "You might see one report every few weeks on something (but) there were five just today."

Even President Obama has stated that "nothing is off the table" when it comes to responding to Iran.
    - George Washington

Page 55 of 133 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.