Page 57 of 132 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score

Hello MUSIBIKE,
    The Texas economy should start on the rebound with the new petroleum extraction technology said to revive old oil wells big time. It is claimed that in the next five years the US will regain its' energey independence thanks to this technology plus the Baaken oil reserves so long as we don't give away our energy wealth to the gd 3rd world.

The Italian "cold fusion" generation is looking for real and may further cut-off the islamic cash-cow-hostage that the US economy has become.

VD

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Exclamation SERIOUS ACTION IMINANT

M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    The only thing is Israel rarely, if ever, advertises right before they whack someone. Sabre rattling for now. If it were more they would be reporting on "Shock & Awe", not talk. I do think they'll hit Iran though. With that said, by the time we hear about it, their nuclear program will be over.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

OH, I would disagree there.

http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/neo/lau...=9e6ee3qs91oe6

They have to do something before they get the weapons which would make the difference.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    They have to do something before they get the weapons which would make the difference.
    I agree. There in lies the $64,000 question. How close are they? If you hit them too soon, everyone sitting in those overpriced chairs over at the UN will whine like stuck pigs. If you wait too long they may regret it. Personally I think they should have hit them months, if not years ago.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Wink

Well, they just dread what will come after. Once that starts, it don't stop!

So, they don't really want to begin!

BOOM BOOM, OUT GO THE LIGHTS!!!!!

JUST DON'T let me get stuck here in BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!

I go home tomorrow.

CHEERS!!!!!

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Time to order another WINE!!!!!!!!

M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

It almost seems unreal. But, it is fixing to really go down!

Report: Hizbullah preparing missile war on Israel as Iran braces for attack | World Tribune
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

If you have never looked at the Bible, you should. I myself am fascinated with the Bibles prophesy's and seeing how the world is changing in reguards to what was said would happen.

Modern day Gog and Magog - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

This is taken from: Prophecy News Watch - Biblical Prophecy in the News
    Now there are strong indicators in the Turkish media that Turkey is planning on literally doubling the size of its army – this coming from the nation that already has the largest army in Middle East and the second-largest army in NATO, second only to the United States. Presently, Turkey's army has over 500,000 troops. Its army is larger than France, Germany and England combined. And now Turkish media are reporting that they are planning on adding another 500,000 paid soldiers.

According to Egemen Bağış, a state minister and Turkey's chief EU negotiator, the purpose of the army is to kill two birds with one stone, overcoming two of Turkey's biggest challenges: terrorism and unemployment. This move would create half a million new jobs for Turkey while answering once and for all Turkey's problem with Kurdish separatist terrorists in the southeast.

Bağış spoke to journalists at the Turkish ambassador's office in Brussels. "The government is prepared to hire 500,000 people. ... This structural change will also contribute to our struggle with unemployment," he said.

Turkey's nation defense minister, Vedci Gonul, stated that the new army is "the future of Turkey." But he also said that the actual number of paid soldiers is yet to be determined pending a government study. According to Gonul, the creation of such a large army could take several years to complete.

A poll conducted shows that 80 percent of Turks support the idea while only 9 percent are opposed.

Despite the government's claims that the purpose of the army would be to address terrorism, skepticism concerning such a massive force is well-deserved. First of all, creating an army this size merely to address Turkey's terrorism problem, primarily from the PKK, a Kurdish separatist group in the southeast, would be like trying to kill an ant using a nuclear warhead. Secondly, such a move certainly will only reinforce the concerns of those who believe that Turkey has broad-ranging neo-Ottoman regional aspirations.

The silence of the Western media has been surprising. Imagine Israel announcing an expansion of its forces by 500,000 men to address its Palestinian terrorism problem. Yet the Western media has yet to comment regarding Turkey's grandiose plans.

Such an expansion would be particularly concerning in light of the Turkish government's recent swing toward Islamist political alliances. They have worked to significantly reinforce strategic alliances with both Iran and Syria, two of the most well-established state sponsors of terrorism globally, while significantly cooling its relationship with Israel and the United States. Despite this, the Obama administration this past January, sold the Turkish Air Force 100 F-35 Lightning II fighter jets. Turkey already manufactures it's own F-16s.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

These rockets are a bit pricey compared to the usual ones sent.

IAF Strikes Terror Target in Gaza - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News
    M U S I B I K E

Page 57 of 132 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.