Page 64 of 133 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

you must believe we are on the "eve of destruction"

listen to the words not the video
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

I'm surprised that Israel has waited this long. I really expected them to hit Iran before Bush left office. Simply because they knew Obama was a big pussy, and they would get zero support from him.

It appears that it has grown well out of Obama's hands now, and he doesn't have much choice in the matter, nor does Israel. I don't believe there will be much of a military response from any of these Muslim nations when it takes place, because they have always been big in the threat department, and offered up little in the way of action. Just the opposite of Israel.

There will be more gutless terrorism and a lot of tough talk, but little else. Radical Islam is famous for this. They talk about attacking nations, then wind up bombing a nightclub or a farmers market. Ahmadinejad is a gutless puppet. He can't even control his mouth, let alone Iran's military. The Mullahs there are pulling his strings, much like Putin is in Russia.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Can you say WW3 is worming up. The Bible talks about this.

Russia has given Iran its bear hug and warns Israel and the West that an attack on Tehran would be considered an attack on Moscow. The threat heightens the prospect of World War III in the event of a military strike on Iran.

“Iran is our neighbor,” Russia's outgoing ambassador to NATO, Dmitry Rogozin, told reporters in Brussels. “And if Iran is involved in any military action, it’s a direct threat to our security.”

Kremlin Security Council head Nikolai Patrushev accused Israel of provoking the United States towards war against Iran, the Russian Interfax news agency reported Friday. “But at the same time, we believe that any country has the right to have what it needs to feel comfortable, including Iran," he added.

Rogozin warned on Friday that more attacks on Iran could cause "a scorching Arab Summer."

Russia also has come to the defense of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, warning Western nations not to intervene in Syria with military forces. Russia is a major arms supplier to Syria and has a heavy investment in Iran’s nuclear facilities.

Japan also is drifting towards Iran, backtracking from its promise last week to back American sanctions aimed at persuading Iran to halt its unsupervised nuclear development.

Last week’s assassination of an Iranian nuclear scientist has aroused more “Death to America” and “Death to Israel” protest rallies in Iran, where the scientist was buried on Friday.

Iranian state radio said the 32-year-old scientist was involved with enriched uranium, a key ingredient for a nuclear weapon.

In chapters 38 and 39 of the prophetic book of Ezekiel, a future attack on Israel initiated by a leader called Gog is detailed:

EZEKIEL 38:1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him 3 and say, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4 And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. 5 Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6 Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes – many peoples are with you. 7 Be ready and keep ready, you and all your hosts that are assembled about you, and be a guard for them." (ESV)
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by downunderYUGO View Post
    Can you say WW3 is worming up. The Bible talks about this.

Russia has given Iran its bear hug and warns Israel and the West that an attack on Tehran would be considered an attack on Moscow. The threat heightens the prospect of World War III in the event of a military strike on Iran.

“Iran is our neighbor,” Russia's outgoing ambassador to NATO, Dmitry Rogozin, told reporters in Brussels. “And if Iran is involved in any military action, it’s a direct threat to our security.”

Kremlin Security Council head Nikolai Patrushev accused Israel of provoking the United States towards war against Iran, the Russian Interfax news agency reported Friday. “But at the same time, we believe that any country has the right to have what it needs to feel comfortable, including Iran," he added.

Rogozin warned on Friday that more attacks on Iran could cause "a scorching Arab Summer."

Russia also has come to the defense of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, warning Western nations not to intervene in Syria with military forces. Russia is a major arms supplier to Syria and has a heavy investment in Iran’s nuclear facilities.

Japan also is drifting towards Iran, backtracking from its promise last week to back American sanctions aimed at persuading Iran to halt its unsupervised nuclear development.

Last week’s assassination of an Iranian nuclear scientist has aroused more “Death to America” and “Death to Israel” protest rallies in Iran, where the scientist was buried on Friday.

Iranian state radio said the 32-year-old scientist was involved with enriched uranium, a key ingredient for a nuclear weapon.

In chapters 38 and 39 of the prophetic book of Ezekiel, a future attack on Israel initiated by a leader called Gog is detailed:

EZEKIEL 38:1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him 3 and say, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4 And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. 5 Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6 Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes – many peoples are with you. 7 Be ready and keep ready, you and all your hosts that are assembled about you, and be a guard for them." (ESV)
    Fuck the Russians- I said a long time ago when they were breaking apart we needed to nuke them. Now that their power base is rising they will be trouble again! And that traitor Obunga shared our missle defense secrets with them and did a new nuke treaty! He needs shot for treason!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Everyone already knew this!

IRAN has BOMBS ready for delivery.

ARMAGEDON anyone?

DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

AFRICA IS NEXT.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

India to pay gold instead of dollars for Iranian oil. Oil and gold markets stunned

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report January 23, 2012, 5:57 PM (GMT+02:00) Tags: India China sanctions Iranian oil European Union Iranian oil for IndiaIndia is the first buyer of Iranian oil to agree to pay for its purchases in gold instead of the US dollar, debkafile's intelligence and Iranian sources report exclusively. Those sources expect China to follow suit. India and China take about one million barrels per day, or 40 percent of Iran's total exports of 2.5 million bpd. Both are superpowers in terms of gold assets.

By trading in gold, New Delhi and Beijing enable Tehran to bypass the upcoming freeze on its central bank's assets and the oil embargo which the European Union's foreign ministers agreed to impose Monday, Jan. 23. The EU currently buys around 20 percent of Iran's oil exports.

The vast sums involved in these transactions are expected, furthermore, to boost the price of gold and depress the value of the dollar on world markets.
    Iran's second largest customer after China, India purchases around $12 billion a year's worth of Iranian crude, or about 12 percent of its consumption. Delhi is to execute its transactions, according to our sources, through two state-owned banks: the Calcutta-based UCO Bank, whose board of directors is made up of Indian government and Reserve Bank of India representatives; and Halk Bankasi (Peoples Bank), Turkey's seventh largest bank which is owned by the government.
    An Indian delegation visited Tehran last week to discuss payment options in view of the new sanctions. The two sides were reported to have agreed that payment for the oil purchased would be partly in yen and partly in rupees. The switch to gold was kept dark.

India thus joins China in opting out of the US-led European sanctions against Iran's international oil and financial business. Turkey announced publicly last week that it would not adhere to any sanctions against Iran's nuclear program unless they were imposed by the United Nations Security Council.
    The EU decision of Monday banned the signing of new oil contracts with Iran at once, while phasing out existing transactions by July 1, 2012, when the European embargo, like the measure enforced by the United States, becomes total. The European foreign ministers also approved a freeze on the assets of the Central Bank of Iran which handles all the country's oil transactions.
    However, the damage those sanctions cause the Iranian economy will be substantially cushioned by the oil deals to be channeled through Turkish and Indian state banks. China for its part has declared its opposition to sanctions against Iran.

debkafile's intelligence sources disclose that Tehran has set up alternative financial mechanisms with China and Russia for getting paid for its oil in currencies other than US dollars. Both Beijing and Moscow are keeping the workings of those mechanisms top secret.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

This is quite a LONG READ. However, it sure explains a good bit into some great detail.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/29/ma...iran.html?_r=2
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Waiting on May will most likely NOT be the case!

M U S I B I K E

Page 64 of 133 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.