Page 68 of 132 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 118 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

All this nuclear bomb talk seems to be missing one major point. Hasn't anyone taken into account a dirty bomb, one little atache case type bomb would put NYC outa commission for the next 500 years!!!! I'm sure it's been discussed at higher levels and that may just be why there haven't been any strikes yet!! I think I'd be more concerned with that senario at this point and that's why I say smoke them now. Find out when all the Iranian guberment officials are all together along with I'ma- nuta -job and fire -um up!!!! Just make sure you get the rest of the EU behind you so Russia & China wouldn't dare to do anything. And screw the UN there time is past in my opinion, the've turned into just anouther major lib orginization that causes more problems than it cures as far as I'm concerned, they just want to be the worlds one dictator (new world order)?? It's going to happen at some point in time anyways, lets get it done before this country has to face anouther Pearl or Trade ctr attack. We all see how far we've gotten after the trade center attack. Wern't no pussy footing around after Pearl!!!! Do we want to get into endless "police actions" for the next, well however long it takes, to keep this country safe from the nut jobs that mean us harm? Or Strike before they can strike us or close the strights of Hormuse. A few ships stragitaclly sunken there would close the strights for years and that they could easly do. Mabye that would, FINALLY, prompt this country to develop our own resorces, and stand united, that would be one of the few up-sides to the closing of the strights, but at a terrible cost world wide. But for sure we can't just stand by with our heads stuck in the sand!! I might be wrong on this, but I have always been premptive when I've faced bullies, yup got a bloody nose a couple times but I've gotten respect and no one messed with me afterwards. And that's what this country has to decide if we are going to remain the country we've been in the past, or go the route of the EU where every one needs to be hand held and guided through life by some lib dictators, from this country or other countries. It's time for a real leader and no more political correctness and ass kissing of some third world thugs. We stand strong NOW or face the consiquences later!! That's what were facing weather or not anyone wants to admit it or not. There, I feel better after that rant!!! just my .02 for whats it's worth.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

A PORTABLE NUKE like a dirty bomb would require just as much expense nearly as a full size unit for some GUBERMENT to fund. To get real fallout that can do the job needs a real criticle mass process then a real isotope fondled into a main charge. I think they will spend the $$ on a full size gift instead?
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

All Iran needs is one nuke placed on a shipping vessel off the east coast then they could lunch and detente 200 miles above the central US. Putting the United states in the 1800 century. That would destroy the US and keep us from fighting back.

Iran has already been testing missiles that detonate at that altitude. An EMP is a real and very destructive weapon.

We need to get to the polls this year and vote Obama out of the white house. I know that the Republican candidates are not that great, but they are much better then what we have now.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

It's election year. So Big 0 may start yet another war. Maybe they'll destroy the wayward drone during the airstrikes.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Well I know this, IRAN is spending a bunch of $$ on NUKES and weapons rather than education, feeding their children and, helping their own people. Jesus always tells us to aid one's brother and contribute to better being for all. These ISLAM fools are doing quite another main objective focus.

I give thanks for another day everyday that I am allowed. Maybe I will be given the chance to watch this END TIMES story play on out? But, one never knows? If we are made to fall asleep prior to the end for whatever reason, waking up in the face of the lord is the prestine blessing over all.

Revelation Ch 9 is about to play on the old Juke box I think bros. Hang on tight and be ready for whatever is in the cards deck.

CHEERS!!!!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Haaretz.Com Published 10:32 27.02.12
    Latest update 10:32 27.02.12 Israel, Kurdish fighters destroyed Iran nuclear facility, email released by WikiLeaks claims
    In exchange released by website, worker at Stratfor intelligence firm doubts validity of a source claiming an Israeli ground force had already wiped out Iran's nuclear infrastructure.
    By Anshel Pfeffer and Ron Ben-Tovim
    Tags: WikiLeaks Iran nuclear Iran threat

The mega-leaks website, WikiLeaks, has partnered with the hackers cooperative Anonymous, to publish internal emails of the American strategic intelligence company Stratfor. In one of the hacked emails, Stratfor officials discuss information obtained from one of their sources who reports that Israeli commandos, in cooperation with Kurdish fighters, have destroyed Iranian nuclear installations.

WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, will hold a press conference today in London where he plans to reveal new details from the Stratfor emails, including details on the company's dealings with the American government and major corporations, and its network of paid sources.

In a WikiLeaks press release last night, the group said that it had obtained over five million emails generated by the Stratfor headquarters in Texas, from 2004 until the end of 2011. Though the organization does not specify the source of the emails, it has already been published that Stratfor was a target of the Anonymous hackers.

According to the emails, among Stratfor's clients are American government agencies including the Department of Homeland Security, the Defense Intelligence Agency and the Marine Corps, the Dow Chemical company, for whom Stratfor is alleged to have kept tabs on activists fighting the company for compensation over the Indian Bhopal chemical plant disaster in 1984, and defense giants Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.

In addition, the WikiLeaks staetment said Stratfor also "monitored" activists supporting the blight of the 1984 Bhopal chemical disaster on behalf of the US chemical giant Dow Chemical.

In one of the emails from November 2011, Startfor officials discuss the explosion at an Iranian missile base near Tehran and quote a source who "was asked what he thought of reports that the Israelis were preparing a military offensive against Iran. Response: I think this is a diversion. The Israelis already destroyed all the Iranian nuclear infrastructure on the ground weeks ago."

One company analyst responded dismissively to the possibility of an Israeli attack having already taken place, asking: "How and when did the Israelis destroy the infra on the ground?"

"Would anyone actually accept that this could let the Europeans forget about the Euro crisis, something they have been experiencing every day for over a year?!" the analyst added, asking: "Do we attribute any credibility to this item at all? I don't even see what possible disinfo purposes this could serve."

More on Haaretz.com:

Iran TV declares Oscar win victory over 'Zionist regime'
    Yemen's Saleh warns of 'difficult phase' as he steps down after 33-year rule
    Archive of modern architecture pioneer returns to Israel after three-year legal battle

Some of the Stratfor analysts expressed the opinion that Israel had sent commandos into Iran, perhaps with the assistance of Kurdish fighters or Iranian Jews who had immigrated to Israel, to carry out these operations.

The emails also mention a plan to coerce an Israeli source into updating the firm on the medical condition of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.

"[Y]ou have to take control of him. Control means financial, sexual or psychological control... This is intended to start our conversation on your next phase," Stratfor CEO George Friedman is quoted of instructing one of the firm's analysts.

According to the emails, many Stratfor operatives are former employees of the U.S. government and they routinely pay sources for information in cash.

The WikiLeaks press statement also mentions "private intelligence staff who align themselves closely with U.S. government policies and channel tips to the Mossad – including through an information mule in the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, Yossi Melman, who conspired with Guardian journalist David Leigh to secretly, and in violation of WikiLeaks' contract with the Guardian, move WikiLeaks U.S. diplomatic cables to Israel."

Mr Melman who until recently covered intelligence affairs for Haaretz said in response that at the time "I worked for Haaretz and with the approval of my editors I obtained the WikiLeaks documents."

"Harretz published some of them. I am proud of my journalistic achievements which was praised by my editors and the readers. Julian Assang of Wikileaks tried to prevent the publication arguing that the documents belonged to him," he added, saying, "I and my editors rejected his claim and went head with the publication."

"Now [Assange] tries to take revenge on me by hinting that I was a channel to the Israeli intelligence community. This is a complete lie. He also by way of innuendo tries to create the impression that I was a source for Stratfor. This is another lie. I do not have any control whatsoever about what Stratfor personnel wrote about me in their private in house correspondence," Melman added.

In Novmber 2010, WikiLeaks published, along with a number of major media organizations, including the Guardian, Der Spiegel and the New York Times, a cache of U.S. State Department diplomatic cables. American intelligence analyst, Bradley Manning, is being court-martialed for allegedly leaking the cables to WikiLeaks.

Read this article in Hebrew

More on this topic
    Putin: An attack on Iran's nuclear facilities will cause 'catastrophic' outcome
    Barak heading to U.S. for talks on Iran nuclear threat
    WikiLeaks: Iran developing nuclear bomb with help of more than 30 countries
    WikiLeaks: Iran reached crucial milestone on way to atomic bomb

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Could anyone here tell me who gave Iran neuclear technology?
    Constitution Or Bust
    Ron Paul 2012

Feedback Score

Hello Gunnysmith,
    Who ??? Our good "allies" Pakistan supplied them with the nuclear technology.

It is my belief that Iran has had a nuclear capability for quite some time from blackmarket warheads and arty shells from the collapse of the USSR and a European power. What the Iranians lacked was the PAL code to unlock the detonators on those nukes. I have always suspected that the Iranian effort was to develope new triggers for those old nukes. We'll see in the months ahead what is and isn't, likely just before the US national elections.

VD

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Viper Dude View Post
    Hello Gunnysmith,
    Who ??? Our good "allies" Pakistan supplied them with the nuclear technology.

It is my belief that Iran has had a nuclear capability for quite some time from blackmarket warheads and arty shells from the collapse of the USSR and a European power. What the Iranians lacked was the PAL code to unlock the detonators on those nukes. I have always suspected that the Iranian effort was to develope new triggers for those old nukes. We'll see in the months ahead what is and isn't, likely just before the US national elections.

VD
    I would have to say you're wrong, can you spell "Blowback"

Iran's leaders have worked to pursue nuclear energy technology since the 1950s, spurred by the launch of U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower's Atoms for Peace program. It made steady progress, with Western help, through the early 1970s. But concern over Iranian intentions followed by the upheaval of the Islamic Revolution in 1979 effectively ended outside assistance.
    Constitution Or Bust
    Ron Paul 2012

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

IRAN knows that the coming attack will place it into ruin. Therefore, they have NOTHING to loose. I am quite sure they are arranging payback upon the USA for not stopping ISRAEL. Even though limited, some attack effort will be imparted upon the US remote areas. And, there will most likely be some level of strike back in the US mainland.

U.S. Sees Iran Attacks as Likely if Israel Strikes
    M U S I B I K E

Page 68 of 132 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 118 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.