Page 69 of 135 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Postak WHO PAYS FOR ALL OF THOSE ROCKETS!?!?

After firing 50, 9mm rounds through something gets me a tad bit tired. But, launching over fifty rockets into ISRAEL is one HELL of a dedicated effort. Then, GAZA condems retaliation for this?

Need to buy stock in TOYOTA? Don't need to worry about warranty issues. Blow up a TOYOTA in GAZA today!

Israel airstrikes target Gaza, killing at least 15 - CNN.com
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    IRAN knows that the coming attack will place it into ruin. Therefore, they have NOTHING to loose. I am quite sure they are arranging payback upon the USA for not stopping ISRAEL. Even though limited, some attack effort will be imparted upon the US remote areas. And, there will most likely be some level of strike back in the US mainland.

U.S. Sees Iran Attacks as Likely if Israel Strikes
    There are a few of us who realize the muzzie threat in the US. They are using the lib press and regular ole lib assholes to put forth their takeover of our country! There WILL come a day when we have at it in our own country!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    After firing 50, 9mm rounds through something gets me a tad bit tired. But, launching over fifty rockets into ISRAEL is one HELL of a dedicated effort. Then, GAZA condems retaliation for this?

Need to buy stock in TOYOTA? Don't need to worry about warranty issues. Blow up a TOYOTA in GAZA today!

Israel airstrikes target Gaza, killing at least 15 - CNN.com
    I saw on the news -they were unloading rockets to fire into Israel when they got smoked!! HA HA . Israel needs to say... for every one of ours that dies-we will kill 1,000 Pals-men women and children. See how long that lasts. NONE OF THEM are innocent.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Just shooting over the fence into ISRAEL is a disgusting act of aggression! Now, the schools are shut down for safety reasons! The UN has to issue a warning to HAMAS to discontinue attempted murder on a daily basis. ISRAEL surely needs to start rolling in the tanks for a ground assault shut down of the GAZA strip!

Israel demands that UNSC issue condemnation of rocket fire - Israel News, Ynetnews
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

Musibike I went trough this whole thread that you started back in 2008 and I havent seen a single oposing view. Is this america or some communist regime?
    Now lets hear some truth.

Hamas was democraticly elected in Gaza strip. Hamas was started in 1970s by izraeli mossad to create a division in radical palestinian movements, this way they can be defeted with easy when they are fighting each other. Hamas kicked the Fatah out of Gaza strip and took total control.
    Then Izrael decided to block the strip from any international trade.
    As of today people in Gaza have to dig tunnels to Egypt to get basic nesesities. Izrael made the strip a 'warshaw ghetto" what an irony. Because of this blockade Hamas militants are firing home made rockets into so called "israel" to force zionists to allow Gaza to have free access to mediterranean sea and egypt.

I don't see the point of your fanatical obession with israel at all. Israel has nothing to offer USA at all, nothing, nothing that would help americans, other then their blood diamond dealers in NY. Iran has a lot to offer, we could buy all Iranian produced crude oil for cheap and we would have cheaper gas prices in USA. But because your war hawks in Israel we are paying $4 a gallon today.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I havent seen a single oposing view. Is this america or some communist regime?

Reading is fundamental:
    Post 677
    Could anyone here tell me who gave Iran neuclear technology?
    Post 679
    I would have to say you're wrong, can you spell "Blowback"

Iran's leaders have worked to pursue nuclear energy technology since the 1950s, spurred by the launch of U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower's Atoms for Peace program. It made steady progress, with Western help, through the early 1970s. But concern over Iranian intentions followed by the upheaval of the Islamic Revolution in 1979 effectively ended outside assistan
    Constitution Or Bust
    Ron Paul 2012

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I did like this cartoon though

Constitution Or Bust
    Ron Paul 2012

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

gunnysmith I see that you are Ron Paul supporter, no wonder why you are not brainwashed yet by CNN and Fox news.

Out lovely president Barak Hussein took an oath to uphold the US consitution!!! Thats it! He did not take an oath to help Israel bomb iran. I aplaud obama for not running to kiss the anus of benjamin netenyahu, that kind of rejection takes some bravery and pride ... to say wait a minute AIPAC, I want your money but I just can't kiss jew anus yet, give me some time, let those sanctions work.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GunterPrien View Post
    Musibike I went trough this whole thread that you started back in 2008 and I havent seen a single oposing view. Is this america or some communist regime?

Hamas was democraticly elected in Gaza strip. Hamas was started in 1970s by izraeli mossad to create a division in radical palestinian movements, this way they can be defeted with easy when they are fighting each other. Hamas kicked the Fatah out of Gaza strip and took total control.
    As of today people in Gaza have to dig tunnels to Egypt to get basic nesesities. Izrael made the strip a 'warshaw ghetto" what an irony. Because of this blockade Hamas militants are firing home made rockets into so called "israel" to force zionists to allow Gaza to have free access to mediterranean sea and egypt.

I don't see the point of your fanatical obession with israel at all. Israel has nothing to offer USA at all, nothing, nothing that would help americans, other then their blood diamond dealers in NY. Iran has a lot to offer, we could buy all Iranian produced crude oil for cheap and we would have cheaper gas prices in USA. But because your war hawks in Israel we are paying $4 a gallon today.
    They must of gotten lost underground when they tunneled into Israel and commandos attacked huh? How about when the Jews let ships with food come into port and...surprise!!! Weapons hidden in the food!! And what the FUCK can Iran give us besides oil??? More radical scumbag Mullas?? They fund terrorism all over the world and you want them as a friend? We already have our troubles with them here we sure as hell don't need more. They all want a world wide Caliph and it ain't gonnna start here!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Exclamation GUNCO.NET has been visited by the MUSLIMS!

Quote Originally Posted by GunterPrien View Post

After getting a personal e-mail from you like this one shown below, I know there is no point in arguing with a MUSLIM bent in fundamenatlist belief!

When Iran nukes Tel Aviv I will make sweets and cookies and invite my friends for joyfull celebration.. I am already tearing up a little from just thinking about that day.

Celebrate like your kind did after MURDERING all of those innocent people in the twin towers!?!?!

After ISRAEL stamps you terrorist flat, enjoy HELL which is where your souls will wind up after murdering your own and others all of this world!

IRAN is fixing to be a GLASS highway like Syria and the rest of your HELL HOLE countries. It is just a matter of a bit more time!!! Because we all know, you can't just live and let live in PEACE.
    M U S I B I K E

Page 69 of 135 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.