Page 9 of 133 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

The only reason some militant force does not do to the Texas South area like what is going on in Israel now. We can afford to pound upon who ever does this with a lot more than some tank fire.

Israel has pretty much deployed its extent of fire power on the Gaza strip border. Less nuke weapons. They will not go there yet. And, this has drawing the Humas to expend its extent of fire power. Pretty much dumping Humas money into fire and smoke.

If Russia or another Arabian power wishes to fund some fire power to the HUMAS upon a submarine shipment to the Gaza strip, we can see a bit further escalation and depleation of Israeli munitions.

All of these marbles will be cast and pelted against each other on the table until one larger power steps in and declairs its extents for the game. That is when another large opposing power will defy this and all Hell will break loose.

A well plotted plan. No more ammo and or weapons available here in the US. We will be blaimed for hording ammo and guns. No bans will be needed. Obama will look cool to everyone. He will not have to evoke more gun control measures. We are expending our ammo and guns resources over at the gun ranges.

There was a veil of smoke at the range yesterday from all of the firing going on. People had boxes and cases of WOLF ammo spending it readily. At least everyone is getting in some practice. And, there were more than just 22 Cal stuff out there.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Even though they are finding rockets in Israel with IRAN markings on them, they are not stood on the line up front. IRAN is using HAMAS as a guage to see how Israel and America responds. I don't think it will get bigger than what is involved now. Otherwise, it could mean WWIII. Not going to happen yet.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Israel is going to do just the same as Russia did in there recent adventure. Kick ass and leave someone else in control. There tired of the same old B/S they get from moderates
    who do nothing while others get killed. There motto kill one of ours and you'l pay with 200
    is what the HAMAS people need to under stand. There only real threat is the Liberal News
    Media. ( These are my views only not any others )
    Xfrog

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Israel is doing exactly what it has to do. Not what it wants to do. But, what anyone would be required to do against a bully.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

The new CIC will pay as much of our hard earned tax dollars as necessary to purchase peace from those that want to do us harm, to further cultivate a benevolent image.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Exclamation

The Commander & Chief has been doing this very thing from the beginning with Mexico and every other bunch of takers on this planet. Wonder why the USA is in Dept????
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Default Count on the Limeys

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    It is only a matter of time.

They are not afraid of us.

And, it will not be a small strike like 911. Stuff like 911 and Pearl Harbor just gets us mad enough to strike back HARD.

IRAN will team up with RUSSIA, CUBA, North KOREA and our old bud in South America.

We are like the NAZI force now which takes possession of out of line republics to direct the world. In IRAN's eyes anyway.

ISRAEL is our pain in the ass extension of this power.

NATO will sell out to whoever pats their head.
    I think that we can count on the Brits. They are clear thinking and resolute when it comes to security matters. Additionally, they hold up their end when the shooting starts. They have been with us throughout the last century up til now. As for France, I wouldn't want them on my flank and surely not to the rear.

Feedback Score

War with Iran would not be pretty. They have been buying up soviet/russian stuff for a while now plus building their own. And they haven't been buying the cheap stuff Saddam bought either. They have been buying the new stuff. This includes submarines and destroyers. Plus they have a rather large armed forces. If we did go after Iran they would quickly hit us in Afghanistan and Iraq and we don't have a sizable enough force to withstand too much. Keep in mind, what we do have in those two nations is spread out. Couple this with a possible Russian or Chinese alliance and it gets really ugly really quick.
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I think it is going to be a combined effort strike here in the lower 48. Nobody will use NUKES though. And, that is why they will strike here. It will come from the South. Canada would guard us on the North.

They may start lobbing some low power missels onto us from the South like GAZA? When we send a military force out to begin dealing with this, an enemy force will come in from the other end. East or West coast?

Our forces are spread so thin now. Iran has a big enough gun to hold to our head now. Obama might ask them please don't shoot and give them what they want?

What is happening in Israel is going to take place here as well. THIS YEAR!!!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

IRAN launched its first MISSEL I mean WEATHER SATELITE last night from an undisclosed location somewhere in IRAQ. This unit was large enough to carry a Heavy Nuke load up into space for delivery to a target thousands of miles away.

IRAQ Nuke research is for generation of electric power. So they say. Now, we are supposed to believe in this nice little put on about this heavy scale missel test?

We now have another GUN pointed at us here in the USA folks along with Israel.
    M U S I B I K E

Page 9 of 133 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.