Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the Best Guard Dawg?

Feedback Score

Cool

I have a Golden Retriever thatís my house dog. Someone could probably break in and kill me with a hammer they found on the porch and she would just want to lick the blood off their hands. Tanvil maybe right my cousin once had a Shepherd, I think it was a Dutch Shepherd. It was one of the meanest S.O.B. ever to show me itís not so pearly whites. If you ever wrestled to rough with my cousin it would have you up a bush or on the ground before he could call him off. It was a fairly small dog, maybe 75 lbs. mostly which was hair, but fiercely loyal. I thought this was a gun forum besides my Singing Bass Motion Detector/Redneck Home Security System gives me plenty of time to grab my Blunderbuss off the wall.

#7 Dutch Shepherd???

Feedback Score

Don't get a Great Dane for a guard dog - You will have to put them is a seperate room to
    to spank the kids. The same if you argue with the wife. Its there house, not yours & they want your chair!!! I've had 4 Danes over the years. My son had his car stolen, he left the keys in it! anyways while walking Brutis our last Dane I came across his car with the thief in
    it and told him to freeze as he got out or I'de let the dog go. Wellll the thief took off and I let the dog go - he raced the guy a 1/4 mile, great fun, kept right on him, as if to say is that all you got, and the guy dove into a canal. with the race over he came back to me. He wouldent hurt anyone intentionally, except to step on me or nose me into a walk.
    Still miss that dog.
    Last edited by Frogman; 08-02-2008 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Trying to put up a pic

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

This is a clip from a show that did a comparison on attack styles. I don't know the trainers so it's not an endorsment but it is a nice display of the Dutch Shephard. You don't want to be on the wrong end of this guys hit.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

My vote goes to the Boxer .
    Tree huggin' dirt worshipper!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Tanvil trains those dogs so I go with what he says. Then again Kernel is usually always correct so this is a tough one.
    Most times after 3 or 4 vodkas I just sick my old lady on em. I stay in the house and watch through the window.
    Don't forget cats on this one. Anythng moves here at night and I watch my cats. There ears will perk up and they get tense.
    Then I tell the old lady to go check it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Wives are better these days!

Last night, I woke up and saw my wife with her 9mm S&W pistol in hand with the ROTT trotting around her. They got up to see about a noise in the front yard.

Man, I sure am glad I did not end up with one of the BABY FACTORY type wives!!!!

There is really a GOD!!!!

:-)

Feedback Score

Airedale. Nothing but heart. Teddy Roosevelt said " The Airedale can do anything any other dog can do,and lick the other dog if he has to."
    Here is a link for those unfamiliar with the breed.
    Airedale terrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Member of the busted box club
    Administrator http://www.militaryfirearm.com/

Feedback Score

chow chows I am on my 4th could care less about me but great with wife and kids can't ask for more

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Bullmastiff, but they shit by the pound. They were breed to down pouchers without mauling them. We had a beautiful pair of pure breed Bullmastiffs with the adult male hitting a very trim 185 lbs. One day he almost caught a couple riding a bicycle built for 2. Should have seen how fast they had to peddle.

Now I have a Jack Russell and a small mix breed. Just something to bark that will wake me up.

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

When a dog saves your life, along with all else in the place one night, my vote goes with her breed. Henry started growling and hissing one early morning around 3:00AM. I got up with a shotgun and followed her to the back door. I saw a big dude standing there with a Indiana Jones style knife in hand trying to pry the sliding door open.

I pumped the old 20 guage and raised it to his face out side the closed door. That door saved his life. Henry was barking and having a fit. The guy ran and jumped over the fence like an athlete.

The next morning my wife noticed a few flys and other bugs wizzing around in the kitchen. She said it is a good thing we had that door locked up. I looked again. the other section of the sliding door was loose and free to move on its track. This guy got that side loose and just about to enter the house.

Henry woke us all up and saved us. The ROTTWIELER, #2 is my choice over every other kind of dog we have had.

The look of lust in a doggies eyes awaiting her nice RIB!

MUSIBIKE

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.