• Waiting on postman

11 4.44%
  • Of course I am from Texas

13 5.24%
  • Never have/Never will

1 0.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Have A Concealed Handgun License?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I have in my opinion always had the right to carry concealed . In the defense of my own person and family; however the state did not agree with that presumption , so I was forced to get a paper to do what I always believed was my right (one that I did not give up to the government).
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    well, i discovered a little advertised codicil about the virginia ccw permit.
    virginians that hold one are EXEMPT from the 'one handgun per month" law.
    not that i can afford that, but still neat.
    Similarly, in South Dakota a CCW holder need not wait 3 days to purchase a handgun as normally required; cash & carry. We have no per-month law.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

In Texas, we don't even have to wait for the FFL to call the FBI. Just show your CHL and pay for the gun. Done deal.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Arizona is the like that to im going to have to renew my in dec thankfully i don't have to go to a lame class like i did 4 years ago (of couse the class is good of the mass that don't know jack about self defence) i feel naked with out a firearm on me

Feedback Score

I don't need CCW I live in Alaska...YAHOO!!! I carry concealed anytime I want !Thanks Sarah!
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post Lucky. God Bless Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    In Texas, we don't even have to wait for the FFL to call the FBI. Just show your CHL and pay for the gun. Done deal.
    Good for you MUSIBIKE. Yahoo Texas.
    Florida set the precedent with the "must issue" law. Crime dropped soon after this law was implemented.
    The must issue is something where they really have to prove your a bad guy not to give you a permit.
    The antis claimed Florida would turn into a wild west shootout state. Man were they wrong.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Keep yer powder dry. cracker 60's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mauser1959 View Post
    I have in my opinion always had the right to carry concealed . In the defense of my own person and family; however the state did not agree with that presumption , so I was forced to get a paper to do what I always believed was my right (one that I did not give up to the government).
    Couldn't have put it better my self 1000+...
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Well, the states with more good ole boys and family members they try to keep employed have to figure out more ways to take more money from us. The well armed Police state here in Texas issues a license to anyone that can pay the money. Be it a drivers, concealed carry, marriage, business, school tax,.....

More money for them, less for us.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutchkma View Post
    Working towards it. Completed the class, fingerprints tomorrow. Should have it in a month or so.
    ??? things must be a lot stricter in other states. here in Bama you just go to the sheriffs office fill out a form and the Sheriff usually will hand you a permit in about 30 minutes. Sometimes it may take a little longer depending if the sheriff is in or they are short handed that day.

When I lived in east Texas (outside of Tyler). It didn't seem that hard to get a permit there either. But then again out here in the country we don't seem to have to much trouble. I guess most of the punks know that most country folks are going to have some type of firearm by the door (at shotgun at least) and don't mess around out here.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Hawncho View Post
    I have the Lifetime License no more bullshit to exercise my second amendment rights.
    how can i get a lifetime liscense?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.