(private pyle, full metal jacket)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Yes, this rifle is mine.

I made it.

It is like my child.

I love this rifle.

It does not talk back.

And, it will perform well when I want it to.

No questions asked.

Thank GOD for my rifle!

A most beautiful creature!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I think about it sometime. of course the best gun varies with the application. It is comfortable to imagine having what is needed for the situation.

But, when the SHTF, I think I would be sitting in a place of cover and concealment. I hope I could be at home instead of at work. In a place of safety with a few people I trust. All armed very well. And, calm enough to take on what may erupt.

Nobody is in a contest here to have the Techie weapon better than the rest. It will be a matter of having a cool head, common sense and, a bit of luck. Don't let the need to be a techno head distort your game plan in an attack. Being capable of operating a weapon system correctly and well will prove your survival. Use what will save your life.

As a nation we will all need to support each other when that time does come to pass. Practice and, training will enable you to use good judgment in the thick of it. Don't get over confident with something like TACKTICLE written all over. A lot of these sales people and marketers would most likely not know how to even operate the products they are hired to advertise and promote.

I have been watching these kids on another gun forum. They act and sound like KIDS new to guns. Who has the best or more expensive toy. Mine is bigger and better than yours. Who F*^KING cares? I would NOT want any of these cats next to me in a trench during battle!

Stock up, practice and, be ready folks. Do not get taken out by someone in better mental, physical and, common sense condition than you.

MUSIBIKE

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    I think about it sometime. of course the best gun varies with the application. It is comfortable to imagine having what is needed for the situation.

But, when the SHTF, I think I would be sitting in a place of cover and concealment. I hope I could be at home instead of at work. In a place of safety with a few people I trust. All armed very well. And, calm enough to take on what may erupt.

Nobody is in a contest here to have the Techie weapon better than the rest. It will be a matter of having a cool head, common sense and, a bit of luck. Don't let the need to be a techno head distort your game plan in an attack. Being capable of operating a weapon system correctly and well will prove your survival. Use what will save your life.

As a nation we will all need to support each other when that time does come to pass. Practice and, training will enable you to use good judgment in the thick of it. Don't get over confident with something like TACKTICLE written all over. A lot of these sales people and marketers would most likely not know how to even operate the products they are hired to advertise and promote.

I have been watching these kids on another gun forum. They act and sound like KIDS new to guns. Who has the best or more expensive toy. Mine is bigger and better than yours. Who F*^KING cares? I would NOT want any of these cats next to me in a trench during battle!

Stock up, practice and, be ready folks. Do not get taken out by someone in better mental, physical and, common sense condition than you.

MUSIBIKE

Very good post.

Feedback Score

+1.
    If your in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
    -someone importanat

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Basically.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Coastie Kyle View Post
    +1.

Hey Kyle,

You at Bragg?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by SabbathWolf View Post
    Hey Kyle,

You at Bragg?

Na, Airsta E-City
    If your in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
    -someone importanat

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Coastie Kyle View Post
    Na, Airsta E-City

Oh.

llc
    Feedback Score

Default shtf

1890 Winchester pump in long rifle. Accurate.......holds 12 rounds.......indestructable and I have built one for my wife and all my sons. One simple source of ammo, 5000 rounds in each house.......take care of food and most defense.
    SAR3....223............AR15.......223..accurate... .holds 30...indestructable and I have built one for my wife and all my sons.......one simple source of ammo...5000 rounds in each house.......take care of food and most defense.
    We can support and supply each other.........llc

Just an afterthought here..............if anyone is setting around trying to figure out what they want to do they will probably be too late. All should be prepared now.........
    Last edited by llc; 10-08-2008 at 07:43 PM.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.