Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: best choice shtf rifle?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Talking

I plan on using a hollowed out tree branch, wrapped with a rope,with homemade powder and a rock! just like the one Captain Kirk took out that ugly alligator lookin guy with!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by whodareswins View Post
    I plan on using a hollowed out tree branch, wrapped with a rope,with homemade powder and a rock! just like the one Captain Kirk took out that ugly alligator lookin guy with!
    NO NO NO!!!!!

I have you beat big time man!!!!

I have a lighter and ate refried beans last night.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

AK47
    1.Cheap
    2.Goes BANG every time you pull the trigger
    3.Every gangbanger,redneck and terrorist has some 7.62x39 laying around
    4.Scares the crap out of everyone on sight

Every scarey,dirty place filled with scarey dirty people on this planet used to use something else(FNFAL,G3,etc)but now use AK47s

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default SHTF GUN?

What does SHTF mean?

Oh, That can't happen! Obama Told me so on the UFO ride! We just need to be more understanding....

Seriously,

I own at least one of everything. I have to say, AK is the best choice. Concerned about accuracy? Re-Barrel. I like 18 - 20 inch best. I have had Emergency Caches since 1991, and they are still there and good.

My best answer back then was .223 Norinco AK's. They work great! I picked up a lot of Mags back then, and bought up a bunch of the AK-AR mag-well converters as well. As the years have past, I have updated and added to each cache to ensure that I can equip any who will accompany me. A wife and several kids....etc.

I won't bore anyone with silly details, but each cache has food, water, weapons, tools, gas, and emergency supplies. Remember handguns!!!!! Makarov, PA-63, CZ-82 are good belly guns. I like Hi-Powers, back in the day, the Argentine Hi-Powers could be had for $150.00 each. I own many....

Along with any SHTF planning, you should make preparations to have a good friend or trustworthy shooting buddy with you. I call these Uncles. My family has many Uncles. As time has past, we have a pretty good group now, and good plan laid for any issue that may arise. If you are asking yourself if you can afford these kinds of preparations, ask yourself instead "What would I pay for a thousand rounds of 7.62x39 the day after Katrina?" Or an SKS, or a couple of extra Mags? I can go on and on. Look into your own hearts, there you will find your best wisdom, and your best answers.

You have to think about all of these things before they happen, when they happen, there is no time.

Good Luck,

Bellson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

In all reality,I would probably figure out a way to mount my 870 wingmaster 12 guage to the bottom of my stg 2003 ak in.223 ,,,,,,maybe ducttape. like the other guy says , fires everytime, got it in .223 after seeing a youtube vid of extreme barrel flex with the 7.62 and I have aimpoint 2000"s on everything,(I know they are an older model , but I just like-em) so between the cal. and the sight I believe i cleared up any accuracy issues .

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    What does SHTF mean?

Oh, That can't happen! Obama Told me so on the UFO ride! We just need to be more understanding....

Seriously,

I own at least one of everything. I have to say, AK is the best choice. Concerned about accuracy? Re-Barrel. I like 18 - 20 inch best. I have had Emergency Caches since 1991, and they are still there and good.

My best answer back then was .223 Norinco AK's. They work great! I picked up a lot of Mags back then, and bought up a bunch of the AK-AR mag-well converters as well. As the years have past, I have updated and added to each cache to ensure that I can equip any who will accompany me. A wife and several kids....etc.

I won't bore anyone with silly details, but each cache has food, water, weapons, tools, gas, and emergency supplies. Remember handguns!!!!! Makarov, PA-63, CZ-82 are good belly guns. I like Hi-Powers, back in the day, the Argentine Hi-Powers could be had for $150.00 each. I own many....

Along with any SHTF planning, you should make preparations to have a good friend or trustworthy shooting buddy with you. I call these Uncles. My family has many Uncles. As time has past, we have a pretty good group now, and good plan laid for any issue that may arise. If you are asking yourself if you can afford these kinds of preparations, ask yourself instead "What would I pay for a thousand rounds of 7.62x39 the day after Katrina?" Or an SKS, or a couple of extra Mags? I can go on and on. Look into your own hearts, there you will find your best wisdom, and your best answers.

You have to think about all of these things before they happen, when they happen, there is no time.

Good Luck,

Bellson

SHTF = "SHIT HITTING THE FAN"

We all here have a sense of humor. Most times after drinking heavily we all come here and release.

None the less, we find a way to vent tension in a real world kind of deal.

CHEERS!!!

MUSIBIKE

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Thanks Musibike

After taking a moment to look around....

If you were an average kind of guy, or a misfit like all of us that hasn't gotten around to that first build....

Here are the deals:

Centerfire Systems, Inc.

Gal. .223 Semi-Auto Sporter Rifle Part #RIFLE-GALIL - $599.00

That would be my first choice.

AK RPK Rifle with Bipod Part #AKAGUN-RPK - $599.00

2nd Choice.....

Romanian WASR-10 AK47 7.62x39 Rifle Part #AKAGUN02 - $379.00

3rd Choice.....

You could go Siaga if you wanted to work a little harder at it. $299.00

Bellson

P.S. Despite Musibike's thoughts, I only started drinking an hour ago. Good thing I didn't go into stand-up comedy!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I qualify for fall-down comedy. Does that count?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

:-)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

To me, having gun is like choosing cloth. it is going with passion of the time. After I got my AK I didn't look back. When I hold AK, it feel like wearing jean.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.