Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Poll

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Her veiws aren't nothing the buttplate of an M1 Garand to the forehead wouldn't cure. I mean that in the nicest way possible.

tinkerer extraordinaire Mustangdude20's Avatar
    Feedback Score

I personally agree with what was said before make a list of who isn't against the 2nd ammendment and your going to realize why so much is more than likely going to be banned in the near future!

Feedback Score

That woman needs to be deemed an enemy of the state.

I would love to the NUGE run for president. I have run that idea by alot of people and the majority of people said that they would actually vote for him!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I work around a lot of people from European countries. Before too long these countries are begining to look like a better place to live than here. This government will reduce our rights down to those of other countries. People from other places are guaranteed a living and freedom here at our expense. Man, it sure did CHANGE!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Absolutely not. The longer she stays the sooner we get rid of the whole bunch.

For now, its the Dems turn. That's how our system works. They got a majority last time and now they get to run things. So far, not so good. And to all out there who don't vote . . . well, its been said before.

Every two years Americans get to judge how well its working. Listen carefully, you can hear the clock ticking.

Remember, we survived Clinton and Carter. It just took a while to get over it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Postak

Nancy Pelosi is an American just like you and me. If one day we find ourselves with the right to kick out whoever we want to, who says that the next day someone else will have the right to kick you or me out.

We have a system, and we all have to work with it. It is our social diversity that makes us great. We need to practice our Democracy, not just piss and moan about that which we don't agree. Without extremes, there is no middle ground. Every dog has its day and the dog Pelosi has hers now. It's your and my job now to convince the confused who put her and Obama in office that their policies will not work for America, and vote them out next time around.

Second Ammendment: To prevent a tyrannical government from acting with impunity toward an unarmed populace.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Second Ammendment: To prevent a tyrannical government from acting with impunity toward an unarmed populace.

Something the present GOOBERMENT has forgotten all about!!!!!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

yes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.