Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: crime what is the real cause?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911 crime what is the real cause?

i think this is the red flag to me. that anti gun forces seem to think that guns cause crime.

having seen criminal types up close and personal lately all i can say is that criminals themselves cause crime.

so the poll for today is what causes crime?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I,ll Play.Easymoney.I think most people like the easymoney and are lazy.Weather it,s selling marijauana or stealing copper from houses.They just don,t want to work.You can,t always blame it on there schooling or lack of it.Someone is always going to get theres the easy way.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

IMO I say it's in thier upbringing lack of Morality and Ethics and lack of religious conviction and the give me attitude of todays youth. Just observations on my part.
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

jrs
    Feedback Score

Naaaaa. Look at all the politicians in the world. I'm sure there might have been one or two that had morals and ethics before becoming the corrupt criminals they are.

Having said that, it's greed and (the new criminal thinks) easy money. Crime does pay or so many people wouldn't be doing it.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Think one would really have to define crime.
    People love to watch movies about Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
    Never missed an Errol Flynn movie playing Robin Hood.
    But they were just low life criminals. Cept maybe Robin.
    I think as the economy keeps tanking, were going to see more and more crime.
    People are going to start doing things, they normally would never think of, out of desperation.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think it is that they want to be "bad ass" and they they want to be a bigger bad ass than everyone else. then combine that with some form of mental illness for a side dish.

it is a bit on the odd side that way back here in the woods where everyone was pretty nice up till a couple years ago has pretty much turned into the mean gang streets of the city. i think the damn state budget cuts is letting a lot of hardened criminal types out of the can way-way too early.JMHO.

Feedback Score

I agree with the lazy asses, as well a trying to be a bad ass. Yet all this culture starts when kids who can't take care of themselves have children and raise these kids while growing up themselves. Just amazing you have to have a licence to drive , but not to have children! So I say you are all right!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

I think it's the liberal mindset. They seem to make excuses for criminals and pass on their mindset to kids in gradeschool through college. By the time kids graduate or drop out they think they can do anything wrong and they will be forgiven - and too often they are. Also parenting. Over 80% of criminals come from single parent homes. this also stems back to liberal mindset.

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

There has been crime since before men could write and there will be crime long after all of us alive today have all turned to dust. Banning firearms won't stop it.

Collector & Enthusiast GreenBlood10's Avatar
    Feedback Score

I agree with what Moleman said and I agree with what akfite said. But when you get into morality and ethics you hit road blocks like, "would you steal food if your family was starving"? Sometimes it is a bit of necessity which is why I think it will never go away as long as man is here.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail...but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.