View Poll Results: How long have you been unemployed for?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Still EMPLOYED.

35 48.61%
  • Just got laid off this month.

2 2.78%
  • Two Months.

2 2.78%
  • Three Months.

3 4.17%
  • Four Months.

0 0%
  • Five Months.

1 1.39%
  • Six Months.

1 1.39%
  • Seven Months.

2 2.78%
  • Eight Months.

6 8.33%
  • A year or more.

20 27.78%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: HOW MANY MONTHS HAVE YOU BEEN UNEMPLOYED?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Question HOW MANY MONTHS HAVE YOU BEEN UNEMPLOYED?

Nobody is going to know who you are. Just give us an Idea of what is going on out there with the 10% that have been out of work for some time now?

Is this a thing you see going on past the end of this year? How long will it be this way? Fill us all in on what you think.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

good poll!its a look as how it affects the "real"working people directly from the source-the working people!! and not a biased poll the media makes up for the sheeple
    itll be interesting to see where were goingallthough i think its not going to be pretty!
    i for one have been laid off from a job i was at for 10 years and was lucky enough to find another the same week-although not in the same field but the experiance i had from one worked well with the other
    my personal thought is nowadays we should be able to have just more than one marketable skill to be employable its an employers market out there they got us by the short hairs!

Feedback Score

25 years airlines
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

It's well over 10%, a lot of people ran out of unemployment benefits and they aren't counted.
    I don't see it ending soon, to many jobs left the country.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

It has been one year today.My Tier 1 benefits end today.When I filed last week,I saw where it said one week left.I called on this last month when I got this letter saying my Tier 2 benefits were approved and I was told it was automatic and I wouldent have to do anything.YOU LIE.When I called Monday to find out if everything was good,I was told that I need to call back next Monday to reapply for a new account?????Dude said it could take three weeks to process.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    It's well over 10%, a lot of people ran out of unemployment benefits and they aren't counted.
    I don't see it ending soon, to many jobs left the country.
    People are stopping by my house all the time asking for work. Anything.
    Coils is correct. The Guberment does not count unemployed after there unemployment checks run out.
    Sad too see people wanting to work and there just is not many choices out there for them.
    Recession- Your neighbor is out of work.
    Depression- You are out of work.
    Recession. This country is well into a depression. Obama is going to bring change. Everything will be just fine.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

i cant take the poll right now i get laid off for a month or two then back to work for a weak or three

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the government has been fudging about unemployed folks for many years.

the government and big biz sort of dreams their own statistics with their own new math.

what you end up with is sort of like a gas gauge that reads backwards. it shows full when it is actually empty.

one of these days it is going to run out of gas.

a prime example is when katrina hit. is showed up as an economic boom on the indicators the gov uses!! and it really was a disaster. many people lost everything jobs,homes--everything.

if i could draw a cartoon i would have the big O,hillary and the tax-payer zooming along in a clown car with the big O at the wheel, hillary driving from the back seat. the tax payer blindfolded. and the car is headed for a cliff at 100mph!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

WOW, the ratio so far looks like 60/40. 60% unemployed. Some of these folks sliding on the end of the benefits too.

I went to my bank today and learned that it had failed and was taken over by a foreign one. Surprise! All will be well until Feburary next year? So they say anyway.

I almost don't believe I still have my job. But, we were told by management that this fourth Quarter would see the AXE fall again. Unless some work picks up? Lucky for me it would cost them more to lay me off than just keep me on for the rest of this year. However, being employed with them is not the nice job it was before all of this crap started with the job market. But, I will hang in there till the AXE drops.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

yea its amazing isnt it?our us banks getting bought out by foreign ones
    we dont even own the country anymore!!!!most of it is owned by foreign investors
    and now obungholes selling more of it out!!
    think ill go stand in front of a deli in mexico and see if i get a better paying job!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.