View Poll Results: SHOULD AMERICA GET OUT OF THE GULF WAR?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pull our troops out and nuke the place?

16 29.09%
  • Stay and continue with what we are doing?

3 5.45%
  • Stop being the World police?

26 47.27%
  • Give the Northern Alliance more support to fight?

4 7.27%
  • Send more troops?

4 7.27%
  • Let Obama and Bin Laden sword fight. Winner take all?

9 16.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SHOULD AMERICA BRING THE TROOPS HOME?

Guerrilla in the New USSA Mike U.'s Avatar
    Feedback Score

I'd say bomb'em back into the stone age, but, from what I've seen that would be a step up for Afghanistan.
    Stop being the world's police force. We need our troops back here to take back our own country from the commies.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I voted "stop being the world police". If we stay it should be all war on these POS's, not limited by really stupid ROE. If we can't do that, then bring them home and kick every raghead/diaperhead out of the USA and keep them out. Heck put bounties on there heads and let us get a stimulus check for each one sacked.
    I'd rather be a "has been" than a wannabe!

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

God, Guns and Guts made America free,
    Lets keep all three.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I voted to Nuke it and turn it into one giant ass glass salad bowl. Know we cant realy do that but dam it would be nice if we could.
    SIC VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Feedback Score

Nuke it all. Change the maps of the middle east to just say Israel. Buy our oil from the jews after they figure out how to get past the radiation and bore thru the 3 feet of glass.

Feedback Score

I present the solution.

Sadly it misses somalia.
    Disclaimer -- the preceding message was a work of fiction, portrayed by actors over the age of 21.

There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three and on that day you will reap it. And we will send you to which ever god you wish. --The Boondock Saints

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Runaway Shortbus View Post
    I present the solution.

Sadly it misses somalia.
    thell fry from fallout-let em suffer!!!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

You would have to nuke it every month for the next 3 decades.
    Bring the troops home.

Let Johnny Corporation fund and train their own militia to secure
    the poppy and oil fields. Why do we always catch hell from every direction
    to appease the greed?
    Charter member-Busted Box Club est. 2006

"I will adhere to the Patriot Act, the one signed in 1776"
    - Marc Anderson

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I am as red-blodded and patriotic as anybody. I am a BIG supporter of our Troops, having been one a couple of decades ago. I am so very proud of all of them. But enough is enough.. Obama is no warrior. He has no clue what to do. It is time to bring them all home. They have proven their worth and effectiveness. Think about this: 150,000 American troops of all descriptions walked over and stomped on a country of 26 million. Then they proceeded to keep the country under control for 6 years now. There is no "victory" needed. We already have it.

Afghanistan is even more stark. Bring them home, let the Afghans figure it out. We can always Nuke them later. Like when we know where Osama is, or alternatively when Obama meets with him.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

This post is mainly about the ROE over in Iraq. I am a combat veteran of OEF/OIF when it started in 2003. I was being told to learn the ROE while sitting in Kuwait while awaiting the order to cross the border. At that time he ROE basically stated shoot anything that could of posed even the remotest amount of a threat. Dont attack hospitals or religious buildings/monuments UNLESS they are being used by the enemy as a hiding place. So in a nutshell they more or less said to shoot first ask questions later. By the time I came home in Feb 2004 (deployed Feb of 03) the ROE had changed almost on a weekly basis since the Iraqi army surrendered and all that was left fighting was the small terrorist groups. The last I remember of the RoE was that to actually be able to fire back we had to first either be under direct fire, or another unarmed civilian must be under direct fire, if the civilian situation existed then you must call up higher and wait for permission to fire back. So pretty much within 1 year of the start it went from what it should of been this whole time to having to more or less ask permission to even defend ourselves.

Oh and i voted to nuke he place, I wanted to do that back in '03 but they never used chemical weapons. and also voted to stop being the damn police, I was not a damn cop when I was active duty, I was a SOLDIER trained mentally and physically for WAR not to stand on a street corner and direct traffic.

Builder, Destroyer, Hater SLUG36's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

i say nuke em, sell the land to china, fukkem!!
    What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in Volume!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.