View Poll Results: is our government on dope?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • they must be!

13 72.22%
  • some of them are.

4 22.22%
  • only on the weekends and holidays.

0 0%
  • do not question our glorious leaders!

2 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: is our government of dope?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Rental is our government of dope?

are our glorious leaders on dope?

some of the things they say and do sure makes one wonder. since they all got free health-care for themselves they likely got a Dr that just prescribes them all the "HAPPY PILLS" they want.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

I am not sure if they are taking happy pills or stupid pills, or maybe both!!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

do not question our glorious leaders! they know what's best for us, just ask them....
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

well if you had to work with the likes of hillary clinton all day could you blame them for puffing on a joint or taking a few pills at the end of the day?--LOL!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

We are not far behind Greece from our GOOBERMENT cooking the books. Until what they print just can't pay for it anymore?
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

US Vice-President Joe Biden's daughter Ashley filmed snorting lines of cocaine

However, the video is unlikely to undermine his position with President Obama. Mr Obama admitted in his own memoir that he had used marijuana and cocaine - but not heroin - as a youth. “Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though,” he wrote in Dreams from My Father.

This month Mr Biden swore in a new US drug czar, Gil Kerlikowske, whose stepson has a history of marijuana arrests.
    US Vice-President Joe Biden's daughter Ashley filmed snorting lines of cocaine - Times Online

Biden is drunk half the damn time he is speaking. Hell I am almost starting too like the guy.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    US Vice-President Joe Biden's daughter Ashley filmed snorting lines of cocaine

However, the video is unlikely to undermine his position with President Obama. Mr Obama admitted in his own memoir that he had used marijuana and cocaine - but not heroin - as a youth. “Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though,” he wrote in Dreams from My Father.

This month Mr Biden swore in a new US drug czar, Gil Kerlikowske, whose stepson has a history of marijuana arrests.
    US Vice-President Joe Biden's daughter Ashley filmed snorting lines of cocaine - Times Online

Biden is drunk half the damn time he is speaking. Hell I am almost starting too like the guy.
    Fervently anti-2nd Amendment. (the new czar)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

don't forget that bush did coke too- it's a batshit world then he found it-trouble was when he read things he read them upside down(he could he said)

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile Our Leaders I am so proud of them.

Quote Originally Posted by sduz1 View Post
    don't forget that bush did coke too- it's a batshit world then he found it-trouble was when he read things he read them upside down(he could he said)
    Bush also got a D.U.I.. which he tried to cover.
    The Smoking Gun: Dick Cheney's Youthful Indiscretions
    Cheney got two D.U.I.s
    The Smoking Gun: Dick Cheney's Youthful Indiscretions
    Clinton "I did not have sex with Monica."
    Smart girl she saved that dress didn't she.
    Clinton "I put a joint in my mouth but did "not" inhale. I tried it but did not like it."

Cheney is friggen drunk every time he gets near a mike. That is why they keep him in the shadows.

These are our leaders. They are setting an example for the youth of tomorrow.

Obama is going to Chicago to buy friggen crack.
    On Memorial Day no less.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

The politicians are SMOKING us as long as we will let them. Remember November elections & vote them ALL OUT!

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.