View Poll Results: Would you pay $1K to cap a felon in Detroit?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah, sign me up!

5 29.41%
  • Nah, got enough opportunities in my own 'hood for free

4 23.53%
  • People still live in Detroit?

8 47.06%

Thread: Hunting Safari trips to Detroit

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Hunting Safari trips to Detroit

OK, new idea for a business. Weekend safaris to Detroit.

911 IS A JOKE - WWW.THEDAILY.COM

For $1K you get an experienced hunting guide and a shuttle bus to the highest crime areas.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I picked the bottom one

I don't get it, Clint Eastwood had a Super Bowl commercial about how good it is in Detroit now? WTF

Here's the first paragraph from the article

The people of Detroit are taking no prisoners.

Justifiable homicide in the city shot up 79 percent in 2011 from the previous year, as citizens in the long-suffering city armed themselves and took matters into their own hands. The local rate of self-defense killings now stands 2,200 percent above the national average. Residents, unable to rely on a dwindling police force to keep them safe, are fighting back against the criminal scourge on their own. And they’re offering no apologies.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

"The city of Detroit used to have two million people. Today, the population is around 900,000. Seventy-two thousand homes are vacant, meaning a quarter of the city’s homes are empty. It is the poorest large city in the country with over thirty percent of the city’s population living in poverty. Given those statistics, one might expect the Occupy movement would thrive here."
    Detroit: A City That Needs the Occupy Movement | The Dissenter

With all due respect to Clint, who I like.
    Detroit just announced it is closing a major portion of the city.
    Meaning. No, repeat, no city services. Power, water, emergency services "dont even bother calling."
    Well thank God guns are illegal there and the murder rate is low.
    The only way Detroit is coming back, is if they nuke it and start over.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

If I wanted to cap felons, I would sit on a hill a mile away from the Rio Grande, with a bedded and scoped (with night scope) Persian long mauser so I could shoot over the heads of the ICE welcoming commitee (providing fake SS cards, bottled water, Taco Bell and Licenses to illegals courtesy of nappy head) and cap the illegals 24/7.

But I have no desire to cap felons unless they mess with me. Its not my job.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

That's kinda the point, the felons have to be messin' with ya to make it a justifiable homicide. Go to Detroit wearing an expensive watch and walk through the wrong area, you will get ample felons messing with you. Heck, even the "wrong" NFL team jersey would do it. Detroit LE apparently realizes the realities of their current situation. They are way outnumbered and every dead perp is one less gunning for them. The pro guide is to assure you find the right "wrong area" and have backup. Now, not everyone wants to hunt dangerous game and perform a public service at the same time, to each his own.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    "The city of Detroit used to have two million people. Today, the population is around 900,000. Seventy-two thousand homes are vacant, meaning a quarter of the city’s homes are empty. It is the poorest large city in the country with over thirty percent of the city’s population living in poverty. Given those statistics, one might expect the Occupy movement would thrive here."
    Detroit: A City That Needs the Occupy Movement | The Dissenter

With all due respect to Clint, who I like.
    Detroit just announced it is closing a major portion of the city.
    Meaning. No, repeat, no city services. Power, water, emergency services "dont even bother calling."
    Well thank God guns are illegal there and the murder rate is low.
    The only way Detroit is coming back, is if they nuke it and start over.
    That is what detroit cruelly needs is to shrink its size. They are way too big. There are streets with one house and they try to give the same city services. I would like to try and see the safari. After it got dark the commandos would run away like rats.

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

They can't close down too much of Detroit or the remake of Robocop will have to be filmed in Flint.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.