View Poll Results: islamic nations hell bent to take over?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • give a brother a chance!

0 0%
  • the world is one big gay melting pot--

0 0%
  • if we give them enough aid $$ they'll go away!

0 0%
  • lock and load cause this ain't gonna end well!

14 100.00%

Thread: ISLAM at WAR with the west?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911 ISLAM at WAR with the west?

a few years ago all we heard on the MSM was "how the US is at war with ISLAM!" which was utter BS at the time.

even though were pouring BILLIONS and possibly TRILLIONS of borrowed from china $$$ to prop up their shitty islamic nations and pretend like their some kind of democracy.

when in fact they bow down facing IRAN every morning--and prey about killing all the jews and christains on earth--

to me it looks like the WEST is being attacked, infiltrated and overrun with eastern types hell bent of converting/tahing over the WEST, turning the west into a mirror image of the very islamic shit holes they came from.

the poll question for today is--

are the Islamic states of the east engaged in a all out warfare with the western world and bent of taking over the west in some kind of islamic crusade?--and this is not about the USA --were talking all of the western world.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

My son befriended a exchange student from Yeman he meet three years ago.I told him not to trust this new friend,that we are in a undeclared war with muslims right now.He spoke to Moe about what I said.Moe told Brandon that at the end of prayer we say"please Allahu,distroy America".

Moe's visa ran out about two years ago.I bet he has a AK in his hand right now shooting at Westerners.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

When you are dealing with a culture driven by religion and that religion is being so bent and skewed it is hard to belive diplomacy is the best way. They are frightened people and if you are the source of that fear they usually stand down. Why are there so many dictators in the Muslim world? That's what they know. Their culture and Democracy do not exist well together.

I happen to speak the hubu jubu and this is a fun fact... They have no word in Arabic for the phrase "To Conquer." The word they us for "To Conquer" translate directly into the phrase "To Open." So 900 years ago when they were marching through North Africa, Southern Spain, and the Middle East killing everybody who would not convert to Islam, in their heads they weren't conquering anything, they were "Opening" your land and your souls and mind to Islam.

When you see a culture like this that believes they can do no wrong as long as they are being "Told" it is what Allah wants diplomacy will never be an option. Their religious leaders hold the power and not to say they are all bad, but the bad ones seem to get the most attention and are our greatest threat. So lock'n'load... We are gonna be in this for the long haul.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

islam has always been at war with us infidels.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.