View Poll Results: should pot be legal for medical reasons?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • hell yes! i am a toking it now!

3 12.00%
  • hell no! ain't you seen "reefer madness"??

5 20.00%
  • maybe--if the laws are written corrrectly

10 40.00%
  • the pharmacys are all against it!

2 8.00%
  • hell no!!! it run my dope dealing out of biz!

0 0%
  • it will help the economy!

6 24.00%
  • it will hurt the economy!

0 0%
  • where do i sign up?

2 8.00%
  • i am counting the $$$ now!

0 0%
  • repete the question please!

3 12.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: make mary-jane legal?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking make mary-jane legal?

in this state there is an amendment to make mary-jane legal for medicinal use.

now i don't smoke or puff or huff or do any of the BS that is common these days.

as far as weed smokers --hell this AO is covered up with them. their generally not a problem less their juvies they they do get in some trouble.

i am sort of thinking a few old sick guys smoking pot is a small problem and hell it is just a weed anyway so what was the big deal.

now the meth heads --they are a real problem ---

any should pot be legal for medical uses?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Why let the government reep the profit.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Buy American and stop the Mexican imports.
    Tree huggin' dirt worshipper!

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Disband the DEA & CLOSE THE BORDER with Latin america.

Screw the medical moniker & get the govt out of it alltogether. Railbuggy is right.
    5000 + years of use & not ONE death from it.

How many people just died from the spinal steroid injections like I'm getting???
    The number one cause of death in the U.S.A. is DOCTOR MISTAKES!!! But THEY don't want pot legal for the most part??? WTF???
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

What's worse heavy smoking and drinking or smoking marijuana? Pot does have medicinal properties. I don't do any of the above but if people want to do it,have at it.

When you want the answer to a question,look for the money.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

God forbid you ever have to watch a loved one go through the effects of chemo and the end stages of cancer, but if you do, you will find out just how important it is to pass this law.
    Back in 1979 I lost my then 24 year old fiance to malignant melanoma. I had to illegally obtain it for her, for her to have any quality of life what so ever, for what ever time she had left.
    I did not smoke, but yet I had to put my firearm ownership on the line, time and time again.

Feedback Score

So, uh I'm from Nothern Cali and everyone here thinks weed is already legal. You should see the influx of hippy trimmers this time of year. I do know if marijuana was legalized most of the rural communities up here would be ghost towns.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

true.. The way it is now i cant even go hiking in my hometown area without running into a drug cartel grow spots, fishhooks in trees, other maiming traps, etc. occasionally run into a few hispanic types with guns walking around the forest. its BS.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

At this time, the DEA has hemp as schedule I, which means no legitimate medical use. But I am for compassionate use.

I have seen many AIDS and chemo patients have appetites of lumbar jacks from smoking hemp. It has stopped their nausea, pain, weight loss and has elevated their mood. There seems to be some proof that hemp oil may also stop the uncontrolled cancer cell growth. There seems to be more than one study that points this out. So I say, why not let the states decide and keep the federal government out.

For those interested, there is a video out on YouTube called "Race from the cure". While not very scientific, it does illustrate one mans successful fight with cancer using hemp oil.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score

I've watched this stupid war on drugs since I was a kid. All they have done is make criminals out of a whole lot of people, filled up the prisons, and drove the price up on the stuff so it's a real money maker for a lot of people. What used to cost you $10 way back when costs over $100 now. Thats what I heard anyway!
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.