View Poll Results: should we just embrace the communism?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • hell no FIGHT TO THE END!

    10 90.91%
  • suck it up and take it like a man!

    0 0%
  • maybe communism ain't so bad?

    0 0%
  • i LOVE communism & leftism and want more of it!

    1 9.09%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: should we just embrace the communism?

  1. #11
    THE 9mm ADDICT MUSIBIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,779
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default

    Exactly J427x!

    We have sold ourselves out with this creep!

    Let's see how far we get in 2013?????

    BEND OVER AND GRAB OUR ANKLES!!!!
    M U S I B I K E

  2. #12
    Gunco Regular jfreakofkorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    814
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Its not a real friendly place to live, if it would come to that ....

    Check points every where, asking for papers, etc .....

    I can see a Red Dawn happening ....

  3. #13
    Gunco Rookie guinness11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jfreakofkorn View Post
    Its not a real friendly place to live, if it would come to that ....

    Check points every where, asking for papers, etc .....

    I can see a Red Dawn happening ....
    This!

  4. #14
    Gunco Member Leadchunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    79
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    I'm sure some of our comrades will chime in here and tell us how good they have it. They must have the internet, smart phones, cable etc. I would like to hear some first hand experience with the communist run gov from the people.

  5. #15
    Gunco Member Leadchunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    79
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    I remember people were trying to get out of East Germany during the cold war. I can't recall a single instance of someone trying to get in.

  6. #16
    THE 9mm ADDICT MUSIBIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,779
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default

    We have turned in to a country of Entitalist which support any with a hand stretched out to be fed. And now, these have surpassed the numbers of the reasonable minded working set. So now, we must all spread our worked for bread, gold and, threads to them which figure it is their right to have just as we do.

    We that work are TAXED our fair share now to benefit them all. However, them that GRAB our wealth and now live like us never have done their fair SHARE of the work.
    M U S I B I K E

  7. #17
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,338
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Default

    yea but they feed those empty hands with OUR tax money--not theirs!


    bend over people cause here it comes!

  8. #18
    Gunco Member riflecrankdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    51
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leadchunker View Post
    I'm sure some of our comrades will chime in here and tell us how good they have it. They must have the internet, smart phones, cable etc. I would like to hear some first hand experience with the communist run gov from the people.
    We do have it pretty good in those regards. But the government certainly didn't provide those things; although ARPAnet was originally created for the government, it didn't become what it is today until it became open source and public domain. But the government does try to control those things and use them against us. Just imagine what they could be without government tampering!
    I remember when information was controlled for the most part by network TV stations and those who had printing presses and large-scale distribution networks.

  9. #19
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,338
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by riflecrankdotcom View Post
    We do have it pretty good in those regards. But the government certainly didn't provide those things; although ARPAnet was originally created for the government, it didn't become what it is today until it became open source and public domain. But the government does try to control those things and use them against us. Just imagine what they could be without government tampering!
    I remember when information was controlled for the most part by network TV stations and those who had printing presses and large-scale distribution networks.

    damn you make me feel old!

    how many on gunco even remember the government dept.--ARPA?

  10. #20
    Gunco Good ole boy tanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,353
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

    Default

    Was that the original program that DARPA invented? (not Al gore?)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •