Gunco Forums banner

will the armed forces fire on US citizens?

• yes--if Obamma orders them to!

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • NO-way they will follow such an illegal order!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • some units might--others won't.

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • this ain't sadams iraq!--yet--

Votes: 1 4.2%

troops being prepped to fire on citizens?

5K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  BBill 
#1 ·
is Obamma preparing HIS troops to fire on US citizens?

[video=youtube;FyfkQkchlu4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FyfkQkchlu4]Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns - YouTube[/video]

in my day there would have been a big stink up stairs and down stairs at the very mention of such an illegal order --

today i can't honestly say. i do know the upper ranks are being purged.

is the government is trying to turn soldiers and marines into robots? only to be used then discarded as PTSD and mentally unstable?

#2 ·
Has the world changed that much?The ship USS LittleRock that I served on back. in 75/76 visited 11 countrys in Europe.I saw no slaves or NWO stuff that I know of.We were tought our job was to protect America and Americans.Strange world we live in today.

#3 ·
I do believe that there will be those who will , fire upon americans who do turn in thier arms. As Far as the Law goes if they know you have a gun refuse a lawfull order, ( like your hands are in you pocket and your told to take them out and you refuse , make a quick move and all that officer has to say Is I believe he was going for a weapon , AND I WAS IN FEAR OF MY LIFE! those are the majic words that go from Homicide to self defence, but you better be able to prove it.I belive that there will be a large percentage of military personal that will fire upon american citizans, and only because they are followin g orders to do so or face a Special or General Court Martial. and there will be others whom stand up and say this is wrong,, and eathier desert, or wind up in Ft Levenworth making big Rocks into little ones. If this mess dosnt get fixed its going to be a long four years, and just to throw it out there you will have the same incumbants rotating offices, Clinton or Biden runneing for prez , or being on the same ticket ..and lets not forget scary John kerry. another peice of work. if this cant get fixed quickly. I see alot of us loosing our rights and many us citizans goving over seas...IMHO...Doc

#5 ·
I must lend my humble disagreement to some of the previous statements. While I know there will be some who are willing to do it (even in the military turds fall through the cracks it isn't just the federal government) I think the majority would not.

With many of us being veterans the last thing we want is to turn our muzzles in the other direction. I do, however, see changes in the mentality in the military regarding those of us who have served overseas. It is becoming harder and harder for us to stay in. That being said though I do not feel the Majority of servicemembers would have a warm and fuzzy of such an order. Yes there are mindless drones in the Military, but I do not think they would be willing to carry out such an act on say... their own families or hometowns, nor would they stand by while another unit did so.

Another point to make is doing so would be a violation of nearly every amendment in the Bill of Rights which is part of the Constitution we swore to uphold and defend. Any order to violate our oath would be, by definition, an unlawful order which does not fall in our duty to undertake as according to the Uniform Code of Military justice which must be abided by when giving an order. (Section 3331, Title 5, United States Code)

As enlisted your oath is a little different as it includes a statute to only follow lawful orders and it is your duty and right to deny following orders which are unlawful or go against the Constitution of the United States of America

Uniform Code of Military Justice 809.ART.90 (20), makes it clear that military personnel need to obey the "lawful command of his superior officer," 891.ART.91 (2), the "lawful order of a warrant officer", 892.ART.92 (1) the "lawful general order", 892.ART.92 (2) "lawful order".

In each case, military personnel have an obligation and a duty to only obey Lawful orders and indeed have an obligation to disobey Unlawful orders, including orders by the president that do not comply with the UCMJ. The moral and legal obligation is to the U.S. Constitution and not to those who would issue unlawful orders, especially if those orders are in direct violation of the Constitution and the UCMJ.

So in order to dawn the uniform in service to the United States you are duty bound to not comply with any orders which run contrary to the Human Rights defined in writing in the Constitution. Doing so would be a violation of law and your oath of enlistment/commision (i.e. high treason) punishable by... you guessed it.

trea·son
/ˈtrēzən/Noun
1.The crime of betraying one's country, esp. by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
2.The action of betraying someone or something.

In the caase of the United States the Government is the PEOPLE.

So in short... No Way they would follow such an order.

#6 ·
when that time comes i dont give a damn about anything but revolution or civil war. gov. would be outside their bounds and WOULD HAVE TO BE STOPPED AT ALL COST. i guest i will be one of the first sheep to be slaughtered and for what, a banked \rupted country with nothing lefted. who would benefit here with a coupe??has our gov. been secretly making shadow deals with foreign governments? i really dont think most of our young troopers would even know it would be illegal to fire on american citizens.

#11 ·
Musibike,,, if UN troops did come here,, they WOULD be dying!!! Even if they show up,,, they WILL be dying!! There's no fucking way they'll push this old man around much,,, not for one second.
I'm sure I'll die too,,

but I'll damn sure snipe a bunch,,, before I do go down. No Doubt!! Several hundred deer and yotties can attest to that fact, and those blue helmets will sure make good targets!!! BRING IT, FOOLS!!

If yomama allows them in this country for one second,,,, there WILL,, be a 2nd American Revaluation in this country, of that there is no doubt, and he will soon find out he will end up like Mussolini,,,

We still have more patriots in this country than what we have military ,, that would be willing fire on American citizens. And any act like this would be treason by whom ever gave the order or by those that follow those orders to do so.

Any,,,, administration ,,, DAMN WELL BETTER,,, realize that many,, WILL NOT,,,,, "go quietly into the night". I swore an oath of allegiance to this country and it did not end with my leaving the Army, my service and allegiance to this country and it's people's freedom is for life ,,

And If you gubberment guys out there are listening and watching,, I'll be by your side to protect this country,100%,,, and if you are complicit ,,,,with those that are trying to take over this country,,,,, you too,,, will be my enemy if a 2nd American Revaluation does come,,,, period.

It's time for all good patriots to stand together against oppression,,,, from any source.

#14 ·
Our commander in my unit is a card carrying communist, and he's a captain.

Everybody else however is not.

Thinking that if this ever happened somebody might slip and fall and accidentally discharge a round in his direction.

He claims to be the biggest liberal democrat and his wife works for Bank of America and drives a very expensive Mercedes SUV. Gave him a bunch of crap for that, "why can't you buy an American car and support unions???". Hypocrites.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.