Thread: The 85 Billion 3-1-13 quest...

Feedback Score

Default The 85 Billion 3-1-13 quest...

So the president has new religion and has hit the wage tax +2% and now the cut of $85 Billion off what he calls excess...

The question is how does it effect you?
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score

The Sequester molester...

What a joke!

Feedback Score

Well it effects me becuase I'm going to have to show up at airports for flights 24 hours in advanced, all of the schools are going to burn to the ground, the police are going to be forced into early retirement, firefighters are going to be turned into male strippers, the military is going to be forced to yell "Bang Bang!!!" at the enemy on the battlefield, old people are going to be sent to processing factories and turned into beef jerky, Shaquita will be limited to only 20 free cell phones a year, churches are only going to be allowed to save one soul per year per church, ambulances are going to be turned into push carts, goats and monkeys will be flying everywhere and the President will have to limit his travel to only include trips to play golf or basketball...

Duh... Haven't you been watching the news? It's the beginning of the end because the government is having to cut back on the amount of bad checks it writes every year.

Whatever it's Bush's fault anyways... I'm talking about Bush Senior. If he didn't have any kids none of us would be in this situation.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

but obamma did manage to give egypt another few hundreds of millions along with other muzlum states even AFTER the budget cuts kicked in--

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    but obamma did manage to give egypt another few hundreds of millions along with other muzlum states even AFTER the budget cuts kicked in--
    That's his and V Jarrett's people!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hey I got a novel idea,,, hows about the Senators and Congressmen pay for,,, THERE OWN,,, lifetimes worth of insurance,,,,and retirement perks. Like we have to pay for ours!!! Why in the Hell should I have to pay some millionaires way while living on disability??

Hell,,and they expect me to pay about 1/3 of that,, for part B medicaid/ bummer caid or what hell ever there calling it now. Lets see,,, roof over my head, food on the table, or forced insurance I have to buy or I'll be fined for not having it???? How does that work? Don't seem like it leaves me many options. Welfare I guess,, now that's cost effective!! Give me a break!!

How about "miss shell",,, paying for her own damn plane to go to Vail Co.,, to the tune of over a million bucks, with the kids and her family?? I've never been able to afford to go. Why should our tax's go to pay for some other peoples mutts and family to go skiing?? Along with there security details,,,,

How bout,,,
    No more over seas trips for gov officials to resorts in foreign countries to discuss policies,, can't they do that in all those buildings we have set up in Washington set aside for that,, that we pay to keep heated all winter and maintained year round?? And that are not half way around the world someplace. Requiring 5-6 airliners to transport them , there families and there security forces back and forth to ,,,on our tax dime!!

How bout,,
    palosi paying for her own jet and booze too when she jets back and forth to commifornia for a vacation with her antaraz'e,,,,

Are these dumb fucks so stupid that can't see all this ,, or is it that they just think they are "intitled to it"??? Never mind,,,, I just answered my own question!!

How bout,,,,
    No more billions for Iran and other ME countries to take care of there infrastructure improvements,, we pay for ,, BTW,,, while shit falls apart here, and we have to pay double the tax's just to try to keep up in this country? While all the time ,, plotting to do more damage in this country.

WTF don't they get??? It don't take a rocket silentest to figure it out if you ask me!

I'm thinking it's just about time to clean house and start fresh. And to put restrictions on politicians that make more than the national average income,, refusing them office. It's time for some common sense normal people to be in charge. Last thing we need is some country club ,,, no life experience multi-millionare POS with a sense of entitlement,,, living off our tax bucks,,,,,and running this country into the ground!!!

Because,,,,,, "there special"!!!

Enough is just about ,,,enough!!! IMHO!!

Feedback Score

Must be nice to be special...

Its a shame what has happend to our country.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.