View Poll Results: foreign exchange students a high security risk?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes --send um all back!

8 44.44%
  • no --the us is rich lets pay their way!

0 0%
  • lets send the boys back and keep the girls!

10 55.56%
  • make them spend 6 years in the army to earn that education!

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: foreign exchange students?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

OOPS?

Moderators. Please figure out why my posts are being doubled?
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Exclamation

I am NOT going to tell you all what I think.

I would be arrested!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Give them all a free ride home instead of a free ride through school

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Bring the vermin here..educate them , and IF they go home they use it against us!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i just wonder how many of these so called 'exchange students" were in wally-world buying --PRESSURE COOKERS??

Feedback Score

Excuse me but doesn't "exchange" mean some of ours go to their colleges? I only met ONE person who was an exchange student from the U.S., he had gone to germany and btw was treated well. WHY does our government let in these people with out properly vetting them first!?AND on a one for one basis. I do however think they're paying their own tuition based on the few hundred (no kidding) who I've met.

Feedback Score

Get rid of every forgin exchange student and that includes the women as well! that is from any country that has terroistist activities, or orgins of the same, and where thier goverment will not do anything to stop them such as pakistan who shield and harbor terroists. and included in this group I would also include Isrial, and several other countries that have commited crimes against the United States.

Which would also include any and all computer crimes of spying etc. Close every border, anuone caught entering the United States without the proper authoraztion, would be subject to immeadate deportation, and do away with all those seeking politiacal asylum unless they have extreamly valueable information that can be verified by more than one intellegent service.
    and those who cross the border illegally whom are caught visually and refuse to stop and continue to evade Law Enforcement Officals to enter the country is subject to being Shot on site.

For Us Former Jarheads, If one of us had Cross Country Chaser Duty( returning AWOL personal to Base to stand charges. Yhe corps had a Idea to keep from letting Prisoners escape, if they Knew one another, and that was if you prisoner attempted escape from custody and was successful, The Marine who guarded the Prisoner would be in the Brig until such Prisoner was apprehended, that is why, When we used to pick up Deserters at County Jails and Prisons across the Country and occassionally over seas. the Prisoner was given a little speach on what would happen to him if he of she attempted to escape. I had one Prisoner once in Bethesda MD Naval Hospital who was planning on turning into a rabbit, You could just tell he was looking all over and getting figity. And I reminded Him if you atttempt to flea custody. I will have no other choice than to stop you with force and even shooting you if nessessary, For Im not going to go to jail to serve your time until your caught! But I believe that these rules were changed in the late 80s...Doc

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Doc.. That is how they do it in Thailand.. Not kidding, for real.. Only Cambodian citizens with big bucks and political connections are allowed a passport and to leave their country..
    Damn I have to get my pictures of my last trip.. Thai Military rotating from border patrol.. Lost them with my old computer but my Bro has them..
    Thai Military are bad to the bone.. Remember they were our allies during Nam and dared anyone to have a problem with that.. Bad dudes.. I like them.
    The Cambodians, mostly nice people, but like anywhere, some A holes.. They sneak across the border and rob the tourists in Thailand.. Whoops not good.
    Thai Military guards the border, sets up ambushes.. Shoots them friggen dead if they try to sneak in, no games.. Nothing personnel, just following orders.
    My Bros son was born of a Thai mom, he is American.. In order for the young man to obtain Thai dual American citizenship. He must serve two years in the Thai Military.. They do not play. Military or no citizenship, period.. End of story..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I'm with Doc.
    Why bother with these known terrorist harborers.
    It just gives them the green light to do harm and claim diplomatic immunity..
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the all say their paying their own way.

probably getting their funding from al-quaida or "the brotherhood of islam", hell they cleaned wally-mart out of presure cookers and crock pots!

he omar what you got cooking?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.