View Poll Results: foreign exchange students a high security risk?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes --send um all back!

8 44.44%
  • no --the us is rich lets pay their way!

0 0%
  • lets send the boys back and keep the girls!

10 55.56%
  • make them spend 6 years in the army to earn that education!

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: foreign exchange students?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911 foreign exchange students?

are foreign exchange students becoming a problem for the united states?

when i returned to the world from the sand pit, i visited a local wally-mart around midnight. this wally-mart has two liberal arts collages nearby.

every checkout line was full of foreign students mostly from the ME and africa mostly young men. in fact i didn't see a woman in the whole place.

i asked the checkout the only american in the place , WTF is going on here?

he said " it is like this every weekend , where flooded with thousands of exchange students."

i asked "where are the foreign exchange girl students? he said --'never see any of those."

"where are our boys ?" i asked the clerk said "iraq"-

these foreign students seemed to have plenty of money --they were buying big screen TV's , expensive video game stuff , ect.

i thought for my self--where are the american students? our kids can't seem to scrape up the coins to go. --where is the big $$$ coming from to IMPORT all these foreign students?

i don't know but i seriously think the US government is PAYING our hard earned tax dollars to EDUCATE all the foreign students.

while depriving ours--

and that is not to mention the security risk of bringing all the muzlium nationals in here. BTW few of them could barely speak english , how the f$%k can they be in a US college if they can barely speak the language?

the poll question for today--

is the foreign exchange program harmful, and a danger to untied states citizens?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

What irks me is that they get preferential treatment when it come to education grants,,, but my kids don't have that same opportunity,,,,WTF? I didn't realize that they had contributed that much to this country to deserve it,,,,,,is it just me thinking this way, or what ??????

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

we have a real problem in this country
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    we have a real problem in this country
    yep-- afraid so!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

ok there are 75 thousand muslim exchange students in the US right now on visa's, 15 thousand have never registered for a class in any college or university they are just out there

we are sending guns now to syria through Turkey and the guy handling the whole operating is the former head of Cair in texas, who is now in turkey and is head of the muslim brotherhood there

so we stopped supplying the drug cartels in mexico cause holder got caught, now we are supplying the Muslim brotherhood

more about Holder: Dr Kermit Gossnell, the abortion doctor on trial for murdering fetuses and babies born in Philly has a silent partner
    its Holder wife WTF
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I want to take in Swedish college girls.. Help them with their homework, cook them dinner.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    I want to take in Swedish college girls.. Help them with their homework, cook them dinner.
    I worked as a Flight Dispatcher at a Primary Flight School that SAS airlines used to do the primary training for all their pilots in training. Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic, etc..... students. So EXTREMELY hot young women were in that school. I loved it. Plus the fact that they are way less inhibited when it comes to nudity, than here in the Bible Belt. They also knew how to throw killer parties in the dorms.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Like everything, that program started out great. Student exchange was a great idea.. Young students from foreign lands came here to study, people put them up in their homes.. American students went to foreign lands, exchange.
    New ideas, friendship, cultures..
    Then.. Then the friggen Sand Apes and every majooke from God knows where caught on.. America "free ride."
    So much for good ideas..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell i didn't see ONE blond head in there--

looked more like the inside of a mosque in assfruckastan--

lots of male rag heads--

for a minute i thought i was having a bad dream--

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Damn..

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    hell i didn't see ONE blond head in there--

looked more like the inside of a mosque in assfruckastan--

lots of male rag heads--

for a minute i thought i was having a bad dream--
    Wish I was with yah Bro.. I would have bought all the raw bacon they had in the store..
    Just take strips and rub it on them.. Whip it at them.. "Here try this Mohammed."
    Then go outside before the L.O.s showed up and put it on their car windshields, car door handles..
    Free bacon Sand Apes, why are you screaming?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.