I need a scope rail and mount

Thread: I need a scope rail and mount

Feedback Score

Question I need a scope rail and mount

These pics are from K-Var. Is this all I need besides a scope? Does anyone else carry the mount for a cheaper price? I currently have a mount on a top cover for my AK but it tends to move a lot. I want to add this rail to my Mak-90, is it difficult and should I use allen screws so that I can remove it?

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Feedback Score

try centerfire. they have some pretty nice one-piece PSOP scopes. They have illuminated rangefinder reticles, and are very well made. great prices. you would need the rail, about 20 bucks, and the scope and mount will run about 70. super nice russian mil scopes.
    Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sks_hunter
    try centerfire. they have some pretty nice one-piece PSOP scopes. They have illuminated rangefinder reticles, and are very well made. great prices. you would need the rail, about 20 bucks, and the scope and mount will run about 70. super nice russian mil scopes.
    One other question. When installing this side mount, the 3 holes line up with the existing holes in the center support, and rear trunion? Is that correct?

Feedback Score
    "The way of the warrior is death, this means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. It means nothing more than this, it means to see things through, being resolved."---Yamamoto Tsunemoto's Hagakure

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.