Anybody ever make a duckbill for your shotgun?

Thread: Anybody ever make a duckbill for your shotgun?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default Anybody ever make a duckbill for your shotgun?

I think I want one. If you don't know what it is I will explain. A duckbill is a piece of tubing that fits over the end of your shotgun barrel and it forces the shot to spread wide. The military found they were great for clearing a room. They look like they would be easy to make since it is a piece of tubing that is pressed on the end to force the shot to spread to the sides.

I have an Ithica 37 riot gun that I want to put a heat shield and a duckbill on. Since it has factory sights installed I will need to have the heat shield machined to fit around the sights. If I am going to go to that expense I might as well get the duckbill put on at the same time. Anyone interested in a project?
    Patrick Henry, that patriot and Founding Father of our country said, "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists but by Christians, not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ".

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

A friend of mine made one for his spas 12, just be careful how much you squeeze the tube,... alot of pressure coming down that barrel.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.