Sten

Thread: Sten

Feedback Score

Default Sten

Hi there I'm new here I would like to build a Sten Dummy gun and not become a fellon I found this site with 80% recivers http://www.sksparts.com/lasercureceivertubes.htm On this site it says something about a form 1
    {All of our partially finished receiver's have been designed to build NON-FIRING dummy weapon's and/or movie prop's. Pre-1986 Form 1 Construction's can not legally be completed without obtaining the proper licensing. All NFA Rules Apply.

The mere possession of our partially finished receiver is not a violation of Section 5845 (b), Chapter 53, Title 26, U.S.C. as it is now written (2/17/2006). }

Would a form 1 make me compliant with this section?
    The B.A.T.F.E. has ruled that the possession of an unfinished receiver along with a compatible parts kit without the proper Federal license is a violation of Section 5845 (b), Chapter 53, Title 26, U.S.C., which defines the term machinegun ?as any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger. The term shall also include the frame or receiver of any such weapon, any part designed and intended solely and exclusively, for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, and any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person.?
    What do you think about the items on this site?
    http://www.sksparts.com/receivertube...RGOODDTUFF.htm

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I think your just understanding it wrong.

Pre-1986 Form 1 Construction's can not legally be completed without obtaining the proper licensing.
    This only applies to someone wanting to make a functional firearm.

All of our partially finished receiver's have been designed to build NON-FIRING dummy weapon's and/or movie prop's
    This would discribe what you want to do.

If you want to make a dummy gun just make sure you grind off the firing pin and plug the barrel before you have the receiver tube in hand. This will help cover your ass from "Intent to Build".

Feedback Score

Thanks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Your welcome.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.