Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Leinad Derringers

Feedback Score

Default Leinad Derringers

Does anybody have andy leads on the Saturday Night specials that you could buy in the back of Shotgun News? You bought the parts and then built and welded your own sideplates. I know some think they are crap but I would love to get my hands on a couple of them for recreational research.

Feedback Score

Unhappy

Just an update to keep this thread active. Leinad was bought out by Et Cetera in the late 90's. Does anybody have an updated phone number for them the following infomation is out of date apparantly

Et Cetera L.L.C.,
    PO Box 929, Copperhill, TN 37317

1-800-642-1600
    Customer service 1-423-496-9050
    FAX 1-423-496-2111

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

I haven't been able to find anything on them for awhile.
    IF YOU RUN, YOU'LL ONLY DIE TIRED

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

there has been discussion on the derringers from Leinad (daniel spelled backwards) on one of the yahoo groups. I'll see if I can find the exact group name for this. When did they stop advertising shotgun news? I remember seeing there ads last year if I remember right. If you could buy one - are you looking for a particular barrel set up or will any do?
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

As of august 2003
    ETCETRA, LLC
    221 HWY 68 North
    Ducktown, TN 37326

The phone numbers I have are the same as above.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

From what I remember," Et Cetera" was the ex wife of the guy who owned RPB. But that is just what I had heard.
    IF YOU RUN, YOU'LL ONLY DIE TIRED

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    From what I remember," Et Cetera" was the ex wife of the guy who owned RPB. But that is just what I had heard.
    There were actually a couple of different companies in TN that sold derringer kits. From what I recall the companies were all owned by relatives.
    The yahoo group is gunkitbuilders http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gunkitbuilders/ and they have info there about leinad and other deringer stuff.

Feedback Score

thanks for the Yahoo group lead, I will check them out.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I put one of these POS together, used a welding jig made by Lee tool to do it. It is a crude, ill designed and probably dangerous hunk of sh*t. It is better suited to a fishing weight than a firearm. The lock up is only a flimsy roll pin held with a friction fit. I have not dared fire the dog because of the faulty lock up system it has. The breech plate is nothing more than an approx 1/16 piece of sheet steel, it is a real pig. BTW If you have not guesed it, I don't like it!
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

IIRC, the breechplate needs to be brazed on to the kit.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.