Thread: What can I do with some extra G3 parts?

Gunco Member sooperdoopercootershooter's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Default What can I do with some extra G3 parts?

Been away hunting A-hole poachers, but back for now since I think I am sick AGAIN with the flu and sorting through my G3 parts lot I got in a few weeks ago.

I have demilled a few front sections and have a few good barrels for a build or 4 but I also got a few other parts that look like they were going to be pistol or short barrle rifle builds, just curious what I might could do with these parts since I doubt I could get any thing for them on Gunbroker.

The carrier on the far left is full size but the other one has been cut down, I am assuming for one of the short barrels. I am building one or two full size rifles out of the other front sections I got but if any of these parts could become a 53, that could be cool but I really can't find much info on these short rifle builds. I did see the barrel on the HK53 is 8.5 inches but were is that measurment taken from, the OAL or from the front of the chamber forward.

Also, I chimed in on a few other threads during the holidays while bedridden but forgot to subscribe to them so if anybody can help me find myself, I would appreciate it (still kinda new to the whole forums thing, sorry ).
    Attached Images Attached Images

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

You could build a .308 Sterling. There's a thread here somewhere by Forgotten Weapons, try the Search function.

Leave the stock off to make it a Sterling pistol, and you could impress people with your muzzle blast!

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

sell them, buy beer with the $$, and send it to 4thidvet.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I could use these if you want to sell them.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.