Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HK build experience?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFetus View Post
    Are there any informational videos or anything for these builds? iv been eyeballing a mp5 for awhile now....
    dont want to spend the money for a parts kit till i can see what kinda hole ill be sitting in for the building process

AGI has a video out on building the G3. I have a copy someplace. pretty good, but only as far as cleaning up your demilled kit, and assembling it with a 100% rcvr.

Feedback Score

WeaponsGuild has build tutorials for cetme/G3.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dbeal View Post
    I'm thinking of attempting an HK 93 clone build using the 33 parts kits that are out there. Does anyone have any experience bending the HK flat? How hard is it? Are Jigs available for use or rent?

Thanks
    HK flats pretty much bend the same way... in half. With the right tooling it takes about 15 minutes from bend to weld to straightening. A buddy shot a video on my very first flat bending experience using virgin tooling. Mojohana style jigs pop up for sale occasionally on GB for 91 style flats. A new FFL07 on the militaryfirearm.com site just started selling 93 bending services and another member there, Bladeworks123 should have his FFL07 any day. Blade has a Mojo jig and one of my straightening mandrels as shown in the video.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.