Thread: Just Something different

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default Just Something different

I went to a yard sale last week and low and behold there was a unbuilt CVA Kentucky pistol kit! Yes!!! Long story short, after a few negoaitions I walked away with it and 3-4 little trinkets for $50 Before they changed there minds!!!!! Ondalay!! Ondalay!!

Just a nice hand rubbed tung oil finish and I case hardened the barrel and polished up and fitted the brass hardware then gave it a acid wash to simulate some age on the brass and this is what I came up with for about $50 total build costs. I couldn't really get the purple iridisence to come out in a picture but it's there. Rather spend $50 on this as opposed to scratch offs. And not only that but NOW "Little D",,,,has a new big brother!!!

And for you HIGH CAP GUYS,,,,,,,,,,,, I didn't forget ya,,,,,,,,,,, I built 2 more SPECIAL duplicates just for YOUZZZ GUYSSSS!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by twa2471; 04-22-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

And for you HIGH CAP GUYS,,,,,,,,,,,, I didn't forget ya,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice find & build
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

always did love the smoke poles, u shoot it & wait till the smoke cleared to see it u hit anything, love it.

unless u shoot smokeless powder but that takes all the fun out of it
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I still like smoke poles too. They make ya a better hunter when you only got one shot. Muzzle loader deer season is by far my favorite and what I look forwad to more than any other kind of hunting as fall comes around. I have only one inline and still use a traditional side lock 99% of the time. Did you like the Special,,, semi auto smoke poles for the High Cap guys??

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.