Thread: Galil SAR kit

Feedback Score

Default Galil SAR kit

I was browsing ebay and came across someone who is selling two Galil parts kits. The first one I seen is the SAR kit which the seller is asking $1200 for. The other one is a Micro kit for $1400. Apparently they are virgin kits from IWI. Is this too high of a price? Seems you could buy an already built Galil for less. I don't know too much about the value of these kits, just the AK variants.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

AK Parts Kits.com has the kits for a lot less than that. Did the ones you looked at include a new receiver? If so, that might explain the cost. If they didn't then they are way over prices as far as I'm concerned.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

They had no receiver and no mag. They looked to be brand new parts, but I thought the kits to be expensive as well. Actually, now that I look on AK parts kits.com, they are the same ads word for word. The guy on ebay is selling the same products with a mark up. Might be the same people?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Might be the same folks, or he bought the kits from them, and is attempting to resell at a profit, and is just using their ad wording.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.