Thread: Improvised weapons...

Feedback Score

Default Improvised weapons...

There are some creative and basic ideas for homeaid or do it yourself guns. Hehttp://www.gunslot.com/blog/how-make-gun-common-materials-self-defensere is a link to some ideas...
    How to Make a Gun with Common Materials For Self Defense | Guns Lot
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the say a vulcan/hess 50 bmg rifle makes one hell of a pipe bomb--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

A bundle of about 30 , 3/4" PVC pipes, loaded with Estes model rockets with steel blow gun tips attached, wired in series, and remotely controlled,,,,, that will keep them ducking and diving when someone comes in your door unannounced!!!! And 220 hooked up direct from the entrance box, to my window & door bars,and to a steel plate on the floor at the entrance,, activated by a infa-red eye inside,, that combo should "light them up" and make them scramble some, comming or going,, should they try to get into my "museum room" again when I'm not around !!!! An dally!!!! ,,, An dally!!!!

Not quite as effective as the old bear trap was,,,, but it will do sense they took mine away!!!!! Ask "stumpy" in Danamora prison.!!!!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WE GOT ENOIUGH TROUBLE WIUTHTHEM TRYING TO OUT LAW SAFLEY BUILT GUNS WE SURE DONT NEED UNSAFE ONES LIKE MANY OF THESE BEING BUILT . gOOD INFO TO KNOW IN A SHTF END OF WORLD DEAL BUT IMO I WANT TO SEE QUALITY IN A BUILD .

WHEN i WAS A KID THERE WAS A DISPLAY AT THE SONOMA COUNTY COURT HOUSE OF HOME MADE GUNS . SOME USED RUBBER BANDS TO DRIVE A FIRING PIN. cRAP MADE FROM PIPE AN PLUMBERS TAPE. IT WAS COOL TO LOOK AT . i WNDER HOW MANY KIDS LIKE ME GOT IDEAS FROM THAT DISPLAY ?? MY BUDDIES JR HIGH AGE CANNON EXPERIMENT ALMOST DESTROYED HIS DADS GARAGE AN LUCKLY DID NOT KILL HIM. i FORGET HOW MANY BOXES OF SHOT GUN SHELL HE CUT UP FOR POWDER AN BOOKS OF MATHCES HE CUT THE HEADS OFF OF TO BUILD THAT BOMB.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

LOL!

we got vulcan, hesse, blackthorn and whatever they call themselves next week making "improvised weapons"-- some of which could be considered IED material --

i am sure the market is full of them since the panic.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hell even some of the "Saturday night specials" out there could be considered IED's!!!! IMO. I even saw a guy bring a 1960's vintage RIG 22 revolver to a gun shop to sell the other day,,LOL !!!! Talk about a time bomb!!

I kinda feel the same way about Hi Points and the other plastic framed and "pot metal" stuff out there,, ya ya I know,,,, a firestorm about this will ensue. I just don't like or trust plastic or pot metal guns,,, period. And improvised,,,,,OMG,,,,,to scarey to even think about unless you got "real gun parts" and knowledge to use them! Don't think I'd be making something out of a piece of water pipe any time soon,,, I prefer my body parts right where they are,, even though most don't work anymore

Hell,, It took years before I even trusted aluminum frame guns,, so give me a break. And Plastic and pot metal guns may be fine,,, but just not for me.

This topic brings to mind a story I saw years ago on u-boob, or some place like that, with a guy doing a AK build,,,

It might's just as well have been "improvised",,,, He beat this poor thing apart and back together with a 3 lb hammer,,,, literally!!! Head spaced it by putting in a empty case and driving in the barrel till the bolt wouldn't close , then "bumped it back out a bit",, with a huge punch,,,,(made out of a 3/4" shoulder bolt off a lawn mower) ,,,,,,,,OMG!!!!!! He also used a cement pad for a back up dolly to park the trunnion on,, with a piece of carpet,, "to keep from damaging anything" ,,and of course a 29 caliber galvanized framing nail stuffed in the end of the barrel to keep from buggering the barrel up,,,, then he commenced to beat this poor barrel into submission into an obviously undersized trunnion or over sized barrel !!!! NOT PRETTY!

Wait,, it only gets better,,,,,Held together all with aluminum Pop rivets, YES TRUNNIONS TOO!,,, sheet metal screws,, not even good ones, and what to hell ever else was handy in the shed. A nail for a trigger pin,,,, no pin for the barrel so they spot welded it in place with a stick welder,,,,,painted with Krylon,,,, Very Classy,,,,True craftsmanship,,,

Long story short ,,,IT WAS A THING OF BEAUTY!!!!

Surprisingly ,,In the 2nd video it sorta worked,, fired,, but barley functioned,,, FTF ,,,,FTE,, jams,,,ect. At the end of the video there was a picture of the gun sitting on an old wire spool shooting bench,,, you could see where the rivets had been sliding around on the receiver and in the slow motion clip you could see the gun visibly "hunch up" in the middle,, with the recoil spring cover popping off a couple times!!! Looked like the front and rear trunnions were BOTH loose. I know there is some movement in AK platforms,, but that thing was ,,UNREAL!!!! The front trunnion must have moved an inch at the muzzle end and quite a bit more on the rear trunnion end when they fired it. OMG!! I flinched every time they fired it ,,,,, expecting the worst !!!!

I'd seen this quite awhile ago and can't find it again for the life of me,, It was really something to watch,,But from what I saw,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm sure by now there a statistic !

When I was looking for that video, I ran into a couple others that test fried some of the "zip guns" police had impounded. Some worked,,, some just blew all to Hell!! This one particular,,,12 ga one I saw,,, especially so!! A classic cartoon curled up flower pedal looking barrel!! Both ends!!!

Found one video with a "real gun" doing that too, a hunting rifle some guy was taking a shot on some game with from a ledge, looked a bit like in Montana . Kinda looked like a stainless Browning, but not sure,, they didn't really say what kind. So I guess nothing is infallible.

Check out test firing zip guns on a general google type search and it will scare ya what you'll see !!! 50 cal round shot in a single shot shot gun,,,,, ARE THESE PEOPLE NUTS??? OMG !!! At least they had enough sense to hook it down to a plank and use a VERY LONG string to touch it off with !

Kinda makes ya wonder if something used like that, might be found at the next local fun show ??

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

even the mall-ninja tupperware ain't immune, glock has had a number of kboom incidents.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score

Default My Multi purpose multi cal. shtf pistol, rifle & flaregun!

Here is my Little improvised H&K 26.5MM Flare Pistol equiped with laser and light. I have a letter from the our favorite agency that approved this conversion, not only will it fire 26.5MM Flares, But under my Conversion it also will take the 22 cal Incert, as well as the 45LC/410 shotshell NO SLUGS!,
    Under my approval letter I can do the Following I can utialize it as a .50 cal single shot Black powder handgun, and put a collapsable sholder stock and a long barrel to make it a 50 cal single shot. And I can go back and forth with out having to License it as a SBR or AOW on the Black Powder Section Only!
    with the modern bullistic incerts I do not use any sholder stock or full length barrel. I actually was able to sight it in just by using in combination the Tac light and laser. But just to make sure I will get a 410 bore sighter. I do have one other option I havnt added yet, and Ill have to check and see if I have to amend my approval letter as not to go beyond the scope of the orgional approval letter.. Hope you all like my little conversational piece, the gun was inexpensive the laser and light was a combination package I'm still working on a special case for this lil puppy so I can carry everything in one easy carry all case ...Doc
    Attached Images Attached Images

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.