Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: is building a flamethrower legal?

Feedback Score

Hi Railbuggy,
    You can actually charge them with a regular Air Compresser, My Ex-Father in law used to use them in his shop for flushing out radiators and he had one attached to a a Large Parts Cleaner he had made for rebuilding Transmissions, it really blasts the grease, dirt and grime off the tranmission cases before he took them apart. Im still on the Hunt for these types of fire extingushers...Doc

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    WHY! As a former FT gunner I hope to never shoot one again, I hated that thing. instant sun birn on hand and neck.
    Hi Stoney,
    True they can be a pain in the ass, and if your pale as casper the ghost you get some color,allthouigh it maybe uncomfortable for awhile, But one thing is for sure if you were to haul one of those out in front of an armed suspect , Id be willing to bet he would be gone in a flash. Remember the only Items that are restricted to utalize as an instument to inflict deadly force are the ones that are considered banned or against the law by eathier Federal, State or Local Govermental Policies, and if your in fear of your life or someone elses and its the only weapon available and you or another victum are trapped and cannot flea the area of immeadate danger of loss of life, and you have to fight your way out, A quick blast will take care of your intruder/attacker, just remember though and this can never be stressed enough all though I think the law sucks( Just my personal Opinion ) if someone puts you in a situation and you have no other choice that to use deadly force, remember you must provide medical attention to the knuckleheaded scumbag that tried to hurt you to begin with, or else you can find yourself in a bit of hot water, and the last thing you need is some dopie ass DA stating in his or her paperwork on charges being filed is that you ment to kill the suspect! and did not offer asstance to the injured party. Granted it sucks but you must provide medical asstance to those who deadly force is used upon, just make sure he or she has no access to another weapon...Doc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

we need to direct a few flame-=throwers at some of the spam and spammers we keep getting lately--

maybe we could burn up some of those cheap shoes, purses and handbags thir hocking!--LOL

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

What does Gunco use for preventing SPAMBOTs from signing up? The little thingy where ya type in the distorted letters from a pic has been compromised for a while now. I wonder if there are any settings in the board software where the first post any new member makes is routed to the ADMIN for approval?

Feedback Score

Im about tired of getting messages from diffrent forurms on here that people contribute to only to have spam bots hijacking
    the fourm for thier own pirposes this is the latest one I just received, I also think there is adware in these because its tripping my avg so be careful..(http://www.oksunglasseswholesale.com...et-11_133.html) this is the on I just receivved theat went thru the flamethrower thread, must be from a Kommie demcrust..!...Doc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.